So that's why we have to leave Stepford?
这就是我们必须离开斯苔福的原因?
I'm not following. OK.
我不明白 好的
Before, Roger was witty and stylish and ironic.
以前的罗杰风趣,时髦 说话尖锐讽刺
And I'm sure he still is. No.
我确定他现在还是 不
Now he's making speeches in a Brooks Brothers suit.
现在他穿着布鲁克斯牌的西服演讲
Hey, there's lots of ways to be gay.
嘿,做同性恋有很多种方式的
Don't try to make him into a stereotype.
不要把他定了型
Bobbie is right, and she's leaving too.
芭比是对的,而且她也要离开了
This place does something to people.
这个地方改变了人们
All of the women are always busy and perfect and smiling,
所有的女人总是很忙 很完美并且微笑着
and all of the men are always happy.
而所有的男人总是很开心
And that's a problem because...? Because it's not normal, Walter.
有什么不对的…? 因为这不正常,沃特
It's... It's not the world. It's not us.
这…这不是原来的世界,这不是我们
And I'm picking up our kids from camp right now,
我现在就把孩子们从日营接回来
and we're getting out of here.
我们这就离开这儿
With or without you.
不管有没有你
Secure.
安全
You'll never change, will you?
你永远也不会变,对吗?
Not really.
不会真的变
Open the door.
把门打开
Unlock front.
打开前门
And you're right.
你是对的
About what?
什么?
If you're that unhappy, then we should move.
如果你那么不开心 那我们就应该搬家
Maybe head back to the city.
也许搬回城市里
We could leave tomorrow.
我们可以明天走
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you got there? Huh?
你叼着什么呢?嗯?