No, no, no, I’m looking at a purchase order right here
不,不,不…订单就在我面前,
and it clearly states that we ordered the Rivera bikini in a variety of sizes and colours. And....
上面说我们订的里Rivera比基尼,各种尺寸和颜色都有,
What does it matter, what I’m wearing?! Can I please speak to your supervisor?Thank you.We’ve holding.
这跟我穿什么有何相干?可以请你的主管过来吗?谢谢!我们等他接电话。
Hi!
嗨。
Oh!! My God, what are you doing here?
我的天,你来干什么?
Well you said you couldn’t go out so....
你说你不能出去,所以…
You brought a picnic, oh, what a boyfriend. That’s it, on Monday I start wearing make-up.
你带了野餐篮,真是个好男朋友。够了,星期一我要开始化妆。
Ross honey, this is very nice, but, but I-I got a crisis.
Ross,亲爱的,你很体贴,但我现在大难临头。
Yeah, but I got cous-cous!
但我现在小米当前!
Honey, honey, I’m sorry, I know it’s our anniversary but I told you on the phone I don’t have time to stop.
亲爱的,亲爱的,对不起,我知道今天是我们周年纪念,但我在电话上跟你说过,我没有时间停下来。
Okay, you don’t have to stop, I’m invisible, I’m not here.
好的,你不必停下来,我是隐形人,看不到。
But I don’t, hmm...Oh, who approved that order?!
可是,我不…是谁批准这批货的?
Well there is no Mark Robbinson in this office. Get me Mark on the phone!
我们这里没有Mark Robbinson,打电话给 Mark。
I love Mark.Do you know Mark?
我喜欢Mark,你认识他吗?
Yeah!!
对。
Well, let me just check that with what I got here,
让我看看…
all right see 038 is not the number for this store, 038 is Atlanta. And I...
038不是本店的号码是亚特兰大的号码。
Pepper?
胡椒?
None for me.
我不用。
Okay sorry, whew.
好,对不起。
I’m sorry, as I was saying the store number is wrong,
对不起,我刚才说商店号码是错的,
and I’m sorry but that’s... Oh my God!!
对不起,可是…我的天!
Okay, that’s a fire. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
起火了。
Excuse me, I’m sorry,
对不起,请原谅,
I’m gonna have to call you back, I’ve got a Schemp in my office. (hangs up)What are you doing?
我待会儿再打给你,我这里一团乱,你这是干嘛?
I’m sorry. But ah, hey, oh, somebody’s off the phone, how about a glass of wine by the fire, I could get it going again.
对不起,但你电话讲完了,喝杯酒吧,围着炉火对饮,我可以再把火升起来。
Ross you’ve not listening to me, I don’t have time to stop.
Ross,你没有听我说话,我没有空。
Come on Rach, you don’t have what, ten minutes?
拜托,Rach,你连十分钟都没有?
I don’t have ten minutes!!
我连十分钟都没有!
What? Sophie, does she have ten minutes?
什么?Sophie,她有十分钟时间吗?
Hey, Ross!!! I told you I don’t!
嘿,Ross!我说过没有。
Don’t yell at me okay, this is the most I’ve seen you all week.
别对我吼,我一个礼拜没见到你了。
Look, I cannot do this right now, okay, I’ve got a deadline, would you just go home, I’ll talk to you later.
听好了,我现在没空理你,我的交货时间到了,回家去,我们回头再说。
Yeah, but wait...
好,可是等一下…
Good bye!
再见。
Actually, that’s our three hole punch.
实际上,那个是我们的三洞打孔机。