The cake will be be burned!
蛋糕会烧起来的!
The cake will be burned!
蛋糕会烧起来的!
Blimey!
哎呀,老天爷!
Blimey! Well I never!
哎呀,老天爷!哦,我从没!
Well, I... I suppose... that was it.
我..我想这就是了。
I should think so.
我想也是。
Blimey!
老天爷!
You all right, dear?
你还好吗,亲爱的?
Yes, thanks, love.
是的,还好,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
噢,亲爱的。
I do feel all shaky.
我觉得一切都在摇晃。
Never mind, ducks.
别担心,宝贝儿。
We're... We're still in one piece, eh?
我们...我们还在同一个地方吧,嗯?
Yes, I think so.
是,我想是的。
Wasn't it light? Yes.
是变亮了一些么? 是的。
Terrific.
真可怕。
You get terrific light with these bombs.
炸弹让我看了可怕的光。
The heat! I know.
热度! 我知道。
Phew!
唷!
It's still hot now.
现在还是热的呢。
I wonder how far we are away from the epicentre.
我想知道我们距离爆炸中心有多远。
Or was it the hypocentre?
或者这儿就是轻度中心?
I can't remember.
我不记得了。
What's that, dear?
那是什么,亲爱的?
Well, it's the centre of it all. You know, the er... the bull'seye, sort of.
嗯,那就是爆炸的中心。呃..像是攻击的靶心。
Bang in the middle. Or... Or middle of the bang, rather.
在中心爆炸,或者..或者是爆炸的中心。
I should think we were bang in the middle, dear.
我认为我们是在中心爆炸了,亲爱的。
A direct hit.
准确的一击。
Oh, just look at all that glass.
哦,快看那些玻璃。
No, no, it couldn't have been a direct hit, dear.
不,不,这不可能是准确的一击,亲爱的。