What now?
现在怎么办?
It's too steep. I've only got one rope,
太陡了 我只有一根绳子
And you don't know how to climb mountains.
而且你也不会爬山
Says who?
谁说的?
What are you doing?
天 你干嘛呢?
I'm going to see my sister.
我...要去找我的姐姐
You're going to kill yourself. I wouldn't put my foot there.
你别搞笑了 我才不会把脚踩在那儿呢
You're distracting me...Or there.
你让我分心了 - 还有那儿
How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?
你怎么知道艾莎想要见你?
I'm just blocking you out 'cause
别跟我说话
I gotta concentrate here.
我在专心爬山呢
You know, most people who disappear
大多数在山里隐居的人
into the mountains want to be alone.
都只想一个人过日子
Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you...
没人喜欢孤身一人 大概除了你
I'm not alone...I have friends, remember?
我可不孤单...我有朋友的 记得吗?
You mean the love experts?
你是说那些爱情专家?
Yes, the love experts!
没错 爱情专家!
Please tell me I'm almost there.
帮我看看是不是快到山顶了
Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?
我觉得这里的空气好稀薄
Hang on... - Hey, Sven?
坚持住... - 嘿 斯特
Not sure if this is going to solve the problem, but I found
我找到一个楼梯
a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.
不知是否通向山顶
Ha ha. Thank goodness. Catch!
哈哈 太好了 接着我!
Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise.
谢啦! 没想到你还挺靠得住的
Now that's ice. I might cry.
天哪!全是冰做的 我太激动了
Go ahead. I won't judge.
别管这些 快走吧
All right, take it easy. Come here, I gotcha.
好了 放松点 我来了 我抓住你了
Okay. You stay right here, buddy.
好了 伙计 你在这儿等着
Flawless.
太完美了
Knock... Just knock...
敲门... 快敲门啊...
Why isn't she knocking...?
她怎么不敲门?
Do you think she knows how to knock?
她是不是不知道怎样敲门啊?
It opened. That's a first.
啊 门开了 第一次打开她的门
You should probably wait out here.
哦 你们还是先在这里等一下吧
What?
为什么?
Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.
上次我带一个男孩见她,她就把全国都冻住了
But. But...Oh come on, It's a palace made of ice.
可是 可是...这简直是冰雪的杰作啊
Ice is my life... - Bye, Sven.
我可是靠冰吃饭的... - 拜 斯特
You too, Olaf.
你也是 雪宝
Me? - Just give us a minute.
我? - 就等一分钟
Okay.
好的
One... two... Three... four...
1...2...3...4...