Hello.
嗨。
I can solve my own problems. Problems? What problems?
我能处理好自己的问题 问题? 什么问题?
Does it have anything to do with why I can't find your underwear?
这和我为什么找不到你的内衣有关吗?
No!
没有
Bedwetting is nothing to be ashamed of, Peanut.
尿床没什么好害羞的 花生豆
What? Just stop it, Mom!
什么? 不要再说了 妈
I don't have any problems except for you treating me like a baby.
我什么问题也没有 除了你整天把我当小孩
Peanut. And stop calling me that.
花生豆 不要再那么叫我
Just go away and leave me alone.
不要管我 离我远点
I, Zoc, call upon the elements:
我 Zoc 召唤自然:
The wind that blows, rain that falls, fire that burns.
吹着的风 下着的雨 燃烧的火
Deliver your awesome power and transform my potion.
赐予我你那强大的力量 转化我的药剂
Clacktiel.
显灵
That was great, sweetie.
这真是太棒了 亲爱的
I loved the smoke effects. Didn't you, Spindle?
我喜欢这烟雾效果 你也喜欢吧 Spindle?
...rock. Curse upon your children.
...岩石 我诅咒你的孩子
They won't now. Okay. What's the matter?
现在是肯定不会了 好的 发生什么了?
Hova, the potion is supposed to change color. Hova
这药剂应该改变颜色的
It's not changing color. It's not changing color.
但它没有变色 没有
I call upon the elements: Wind, rain, et cetera.
我召唤了自然的力量: 风 雨 还有其他的
Transform my potion and clacktiel.
赐予我力量以转化药剂
Clacktiel, clacktiel....
显灵啊 显灵啊
Maybe you're pronouncing it wrong. How could I pronounce it wrong?
也许你的发音有问题 我怎么可能会读错呢?
I made it up. Take a break.
这是我发明的 休息一下吧
Hova, perhaps you didn't notice... Hova
也许你没有注意
...but we were almost squished today, and the colony is in shambles.
...我们今天差点就被压扁了 我们的种族处在危险中
I am this close to finding a solution to the human problem...
我是如此的接近解决人类问题的答案
...and you tell me I need to Hova, what are you doing?
...你却告诉我我需要... Hova 你在干什么?