Occupied.
里面有人!
Carlos, I have to go.
Carlos,我要走了。
Well, you're gonna have to wait.
你得等一会。
Why should I have to wait? It's my port-a-potty.
为什么要我等?是我的移动厕所。
What do you mean, it's yours?
这个厕所又不是你的。
I'm the one who stole it.
是我偷回来的。
Babe, I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to wait.
宝贝,对不起。你只有等了。
Thank you so much, Bree. Seeing your tile has really helped me make my decision.
谢谢你,Bree。看见你在家,我终于做了这个决定。
Next time I remodel, I am using limestone.
下次我要用石灰石来改造
Gabrielle, is everything okay?
Gabrielle,你还好吗?
Sure. Why?
当然,为什么这么问?
Well, it's just that you've been acting kind of odd lately.
最近你好像有些不对劲。
In what way?
哪些方面?
Well, you keep coming up with excuses to use everyone's bathroom, and then two days ago,
你借每个人的浴室用,两天前有人在你的后院,
Mr. Cowley looked into your back yard and saw you and Carlos doing your laundry in the jacuzzi.
看见你和Carlos在按摩浴缸里洗衣服。
Well, uh, there's a simple explanation for that. I, um...
理由很简单,我,呃……
Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble? Gabby, it's okay if you are.
你和Carlos经济上有问题吗?Gabby,如果是的话,没关系的。
Is that so?
是吗?
Yes, and, and to tell you the truth, I'm a little insulted. I am a good friend.
是的,说实话我觉得有点被侮辱的感觉,我是你的好朋友。
Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me?
是什么让你觉得,你必须在我面前掩盖真相?
I don't know. Probably for the same reason you didn't tell me Rex was one of Maisy's clients.
我不知道。也许和你不告诉我,Rex是Maisy的客户的原因是一样的。
That is obviously different.
很明显这两个不同。
Why? Because it happened to you? Bree, this is how I see it -- good friends support each other after they've been humiliated.
为什么?因为是发生在你身上?Bree,我明白了,好朋友避免让自己的朋友感觉到,自己丢脸了。
Great friends pretend nothing happened in the first place.
而挚友则要假装什么都没有发生
Well, then, good luck on your remodel.
那么,祝你改造成功。
And please tell Rex I said hello.
替我向Rex问好。