Oh, Anna...
哦,安娜...
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
真希望有人真的爱你
What?
什么?
You said you did.
你说过你爱我
As thirteenth in line in my own
作为王位的第十三顺位继承人,
...kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew...
在我的祖国,我没什么机会出头...
I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere...
而联姻,是获取权力的捷径...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course.
艾莎本是我的首选,她是王储
But no one was getting anywhere with her.
但她很难接近
But you... - Hans?
至于你呢... - 汉斯?
You were so desperate for love,
幻想完美爱情的小姑娘
You were willing to marry me, just like that.
如此急切地想要和我结婚
I figured, after we married, I'd have
我本想,在我们结婚后
to stage a little accident for Elsa.
我会制造一场意外 杀死艾莎
Hans. No, stop.
汉斯 别这样
But then she doomed herself, and you were
结果她竟然自寻死路
...dumb enough to go after her.
而你竟傻到去救她
Please.
不
All that's left now is to kill Elsa and bring back summer.
现在只要杀死艾莎 恢复夏天
You're no match for Elsa.
你不是艾莎的对手
No, you're no match for Elsa.
不 败在艾莎手上的是你
I, on the other hand, am the hero who is
而我 则是将阿伦戴尔从严冬中
going to save Arendelle from destruction.
拯救出来的英雄
You won't get away with this.
你不会得逞的
Oh, I already have.
哦~~可惜我已经得逞了
Please, somebody help.
救命 谁来救救我
Please, please!
救命,救...