Hey, dad.
嘿,老爸
Hey.
嘿
You're taking care of Charlie tomorrow afternoon, right?
明天下午是你要照看查莉的,对吧
I believe I am.
我想是轮到我了
You know, I was thinking maybe she should come to work with me.
你看,我在想也许可以带着她一起去送外卖
Why?
为什么
Because I feel I didn't do enough to help out When Teddy and Gabe were babies.
因为我觉得在泰迪和盖比小的时候,我都没有怎么帮上足够的忙
Enough? You didn't do anything.
你说足够吗?你根本就没帮忙
I know.
我知道
And it haunts me.
现在我觉得内疚了
It haunts you?
你还会为这个内疚啊
Yes.
真的呀
That's why I have to make it up to you with Charlie.
所以我想通过照顾查莉来补偿你们
Okay.
行啊
I'll miss you, dad.
我会想你的,老爸
Oh, that boy's up to something.I should probably get into this.
哦,那小鬼肯定在打什么小算盘。看来我得去管管这事儿
Eh, he's all the way upstairs.
算了,反正他就在楼上跑不掉