You're obsessed with finals clubs.
你对"最终俱乐部"很着迷啊
You have finals clubs OCD and you need to see someone about it
你有"最终俱乐部"强迫症 你这是病 得治啊
who will prescribe you some sort of medication.
你得找人给你抓药去
You don't care if the side effects may include blindness.
千万别怕副作用会导致失明
Final clubs. Not "finals clubs."
"终极俱乐部"不是"最终俱乐部"
And there's a difference between being obsessed and being motivated.
而且着迷跟积极是两码事儿
Yes. There is.
没错
Well, you do. That was cryptic, so you do speak in code.
你说话这么神叨叨的 肯定是话里有话嘛
I didn't mean to be cryptic.
我没故意神叨叨的啊
I'm just saying I need to do something substantial
我只是说要做些实实在在的事儿
in order to get the attention of the clubs.
引起俱乐部的注意
Why? Because they're exclusive.
为什么? 因为俱乐部出类拔萃
And fun, and they lead to a better life.
而且有趣 还会让日子过得更体面
Teddy Roosevelt didn't get elected president
西奥多罗斯福没因为自己
because he was a member of the Phoenix Club.
是"凤凰"俱乐部的成员 才当选上总统的吧?
He was a member of the Porcellian, and yes, he did.
他是坡斯廉的成员 也确实因为这个当选了
Well, why don't you just concentrate on being the best you you can be?
你为什么不能 全力做好你自己就行了呢?
Did you really just say that?
这话真是你说的吗?
I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
Just because something's trite doesn't make it less true.
我只是陈述事实并且我说的一点儿也不过分啊
I wanna try to be straightforward with you
我很想开门见山
and tell you I think you might want to be a little more supportive.
你大概会想多出一把力
If I get in, I will be taking you to the events and the gatherings,
我要是加入俱乐部 我就带你出息各种大场面
and you'll be meeting a lot of people you wouldn't normally get to meet.
还有各种聚会 很多平时见不到的体面人物都会出现
You would do that for me?
你会带我去?
We're dating.OK
我们在约会啊,Okay.
Well, I wanna try and be straightforward with you
那我也想开门见山
and let you know that we're not anymore.
我们不会再约会了
What do you mean? We're not dating anymore. I'm sorry.
什么意思了? 我们不会再约会了 抱歉
Is this a joke? No, it's not.
你开玩笑吧? 不 我没有
You're breaking up with me?
你要跟我分手吗?
You're gonna introduce me to people
你还要把我介绍
I wouldn't normally have the chance to meet?
什么平时见不到的 体面人物
What the...
真他... 到底什么意思?