视频出处:
本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》
Shut that thing off, and come downstairs.
把手机关了 下楼
When you called me back from that sorority party,
你在女生联谊会上打给我时
I thought you were gonna tell me that you'd found
我还以为你要告诉我
the person Ali was talking to, not that--
你找到跟艾莉说话的人了 而不是...
Hanna got arrested.
汉娜被捕了
Yeah. Not that.
对 而不是这个消息
Where's Emily? It's not like her to be late.
艾米丽在哪 迟到可不是她的风格
I don't know, maybe she got a hold of Hanna.
不知道 也许为了汉娜的事耽误了
Yeah, or she could be avoiding me.
也可能是为了避开我
All right, well you need to apologize or get over it
你要么道歉 要么别想这事了
or do whatever you have to do, okay?
反正做你该做的 行吗
I don't care who said what to who,
我不在乎谁跟谁说了什么
but we need all brains on board
我们大家都必须齐心协力
and we're already down one. You got it?
现在已经少了一个人了 明白了吗
Aye aye, captain.
是是 船长