Hey.
嘿
How's she doing?
鸡妹妹好吗?
She?
妹妹?
Well yeah, don't-don't you think it's a she?
你不觉得是妹妹吗?
I don't know. I can't tell, what ever it was went back in too quickly.
我不知道,看不出来,那个东西一下子就缩回去了
Well, anyway, I got to go change, I'm ah, meeting some of the cast for drinks.
我要换衣服,我要去跟其他演员喝酒
Excuse me?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
I stayed home from work today while you were at rehearsal so somebody could be here with our chick!
你排练时,我留在家里,好陪着我们的小鸡
Hey! Who was up from 2 o'clock this morning until 5 o'clock this morning trying to get her back to sleep?
是谁从半夜两点撑到五点?好哄她睡觉?
You don't think I get up when you get up?
你以为我没起来吗?
Ohhh, here it comes.
又来了
Yes, here it comes! I'm stuck here all day, and then you come in and spend two seconds with us and then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends? Well I don't think so mister!
没错,又来了。我整天困在这里。你才回来陪了我们几秒钟,就要出去跟朋友花天酒地?这样不行喔,先生
Hey!! I need to relax! Okay? I was working all day!
我需要轻松一下,我忙了一整天
And you don't think taking care of our chick is work?
照顾我们的小鸡就不忙?
That's not what I said. Okay, I just meant...
我不是那个意思,我是说…
I know what you meant!! You notice that ever since we got this chick, we've been fighting a lot more than we used to?
我不是那个意思,我是说…我知道你想说什么,你有没有发现,自从有了小鸡,我们争吵的次数变多了?
I don't know, maybe we weren't ready to have a chick.
也许我们还不适合养小鸡
I'll take her back tomorrow.
我明天送它回去
Do you think we'll get our three bucks back?
三块钱会退吗?