And one other thing.
还有一件事
Yeah?
怎样?
While we were separated,
我们分居时
I slept with someone else.
我跟别人上床了
Switch partners!
交换舞伴
It just happened once.
只有过一次
Once.
一次而已
I was feeling, you know, just hurt and rejected.
你懂得,我很难过又很沮丧
Really, and it was just because I was just...
单纯是因为
You’re upset. No, no, no.
你生气了 我没有
I’m... What am I? I’m a little bit surprised, I suppose.
我┅我想我只是有点震惊
If you’re gonna be mad, be mad,
你要生气就对我生气
but please, please don’t stop talking to me.
但不要装沉默
Yell, scream, I don’t care. You know, honestly, whatever you want.
你可以吼我,我不在意 或是你要怎样都可以
There is nothing to scream about.
没什么好吼的
We were separated. You’re an adult. These things happen, so there it is.
我们都是成人了,而且又分居,没事的
Hey, Paul. Howdy.
你好保罗 你好
Do you wanna ask me something? No.
你想问我什么? 没有
Do you mind? No, no, no, no.
我可以吗? 好啊
Do you wanna talk?
你想聊聊吗
No, no. Unless you do.
不,除非你想
I always wanna talk.
我想啊
Go ahead.
那就聊吧
It’s okay. Never mind. 算了
Hey, folks, come on down to Ray Rodeo.
欢迎来到雷小镇祭典
Calf ropin’, bull ridin’,
有套圈子,斗牛
pieeating contest, great barbecue.
吃派大赛,烤肉