Gabe honey, come here.
盖比宝贝 过来这边
I want to show you something very exciting from mommy's past.
给你看看妈妈以前的风光时刻
Teddy told me if I ever heard those words, I should just keep walking.
老姐告诉过我只要听到那种话,应该直接忽视走掉
Park it.
给我留在这儿
Now in preparation for our television appearance, I'm studying some of my previous broadcast work.
我现在是为了上电视前的准备功课,先翻出以前的我以前做的传播节目来研究一下
I used to be a reporter. For the southwest Denver community college action news team. We reached dozens of viewers all across the country.
想当年老娘也是记者一名,是西南丹佛社区学院的时事新闻组成员,在全国都有我们成打的观众群呢。
This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces.
现在放的这个是我最有力的报道之一
In my hand I'm holding. Something new to our campus... A cell phone.
在我手里拿着的这个东西,是我们校园中首次登场的。。。手机
"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
就是移动电话的简称
Believe it or not, You can use this phone wherever you go.
信不信由你,你可以随处带着这个电话到处跑
I know it sounds crazy, But as Paula abdul would say, "I'm tellin' ya straight up."
我知道这听上去很无稽,不过正如宝拉?阿布杜会说的“我是实话实说”
It was good. It was really good.
真是不错 老娘太牛了