So your father decided to stay at the house with you?
你爸爸决定待在家里陪你吗
Yeah. It'll just be easier that way.
是的 这样会方便些
He doesn't have to drive me all the way to school,
他不用把我送到学校
and we'll just stay at his place on the weekends.
我们只是周末留在他家
Isabelle and Kate called.
伊莎贝尔和凯特打来电话
They said nice things, so it shouldn't be too bad.
她们说了些安慰的话 所以不会太惨
Sounds like it's all working out.
听起来一切都有好转
Um, Mrs. Hastings said I should pick something
海斯汀太太认为我该给你带些东西
for you to wear to court.
用于你出庭
I was thinking the navy suit with the mandarin collar?
那套中式领的海军制服怎么样
Yeah, and there's a--
不错 还有...
a watch that your grandma Marin gave me a long time ago.
很久以前 你外婆玛琳给我的一块手表
Be sure to grab that.
一定要带来
That's in the top tray in my jewelry box.
在我的首饰盒最上层的抽屉里
Mrs. Hastings said no jewelry.
海斯汀太太说不能戴首饰
Right.
也是
Regina is such a tough old broad.
女王是个偏男性化的老牌子了
I was hoping some of that would rub off.
我曾希望它的男性化可以少一些
I could really use some "tough" right now.
而现在的我还挺需要些"男性的坚强"的