Identification, please. Hi. Grant Hillman.
请出示你的身份证. 嗨.格兰特 西曼.
That’s H-l... Just the ID, please.
我是-请出示你的身份证.
I’m here to pick up...
我是来接....
Okay.
好.
Grant Hillman picking up Liberty. He’s clear.
格兰特 西曼是来接 "自由小姐"的. 没问题.
It’s not often you come here for a date. Maybe when Clinton was in office.
也许克林顿在职的时候不常有人来赴约吧.
Would you please get out the car?
请你下车好吗?
That was a joke.
开什么玩笑.
Seriously, how many guns are pointed at me right now?
你是认真的吗, 有多少支枪现在对着我?
I’ll need those flowers too.
那些花也拿下车吧.
Hi, Grant.
嗨,格兰特
Thank you, Mark.
谢谢,马克.
These were for you. They would have impressed you.
这原本是要送给你的. 本来是很好看的
No, no, no. They still do. They died for their country.
不, 不, 不. 现在也很漂亮 他们是为国而捐躯的.
Do you wanna get out of here? More than you know.
你想离开这里吗? 非常想
Alone at last.
终于可以独处了.
All agents are in position. If possible, can you walk me out a latte? Iced, soy.
所有人员全部就位.如果可以的话, 带杯咖啡出来给我好吗? 要冰的.
I am so glad you finally asked me out. It wasn’t that hard, was it?
我很高兴你最终还是约我出来了. 并不是很难, 是吧?
Come on, I’m easy. I’m...
我是非常平易近人的. 我--
Okay, I’m not really easy, but...
呃, 接近我不是很容易, 但是--
I’ll shut up, because I don’t know what I’m saying.
我该闭嘴, 因为我不知道我在说些什么.