I come home, and...
我回家了 接着...
Why do... Why do you want a divorce?
为什么... 为什么你希望离婚?
I didn't plan it this way.
我本不这么打算的
It just happened. You were gone.
只是这一切发生了 你走了
I'm sorry, but I've moved on.
很抱歉 但我不得不这么做
You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
I got a new job, and I'm finally happy.
我找到了新工作 也找到了真正的快乐
Finally happy? What...
真正的快乐? 什么...
You mean you weren't... you weren't happy before?
你的意思是 以前... 以前你不快乐吗?
Well, I guess I was. I don't know.
唔 我猜是的 我不清楚
I... I...
嗯... 我...
You seeing someone else?
你是不是在跟某人约会?
No. You can tell me.
没有 你可以告诉我
I'm not seeing anyone else.
我谁也没见
I don't want to see anyone else.
我也不想见谁
I'm happy being alone.
独自一人 我感到很快乐
I want to be alone.
我想独身一人
I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth.
我知道这听起来很残酷 但这是事实
I am happy.
没有你的陪伴
Without you.
我很快乐
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
This is what makes a guy flip out.
这会让一个男人发疯的
He's gonna strangle her.
他也许会掐死她
If it were you, you wouldn't strangle her.
如果是你 你不会掐死她吧
Okay.
好吧
Shoot her. Whatever.
那无论如何 都要开枪打死她