Okay. Nice.
好吧 很好
Good? Sounded good.
怎么样? 听上去还好
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
对 对 还挺好玩的
She was really... just a sweetheart.
她真的…很贴心
Kate, he said he Wanted to apologize.
凯特 他说他想道歉
He can apologize all he wants.
他想怎么道歉都行
There are some sins that are unforgivable.
但有些错误就是不可原谅的
Okay, they shared a cab home.
好吧 他们是一起乘车回家
That doesn’t mean that anything happened.
但那也不表示会出事啊
Oh, please.
少来了
A dirty whore gets into your cab...
一个淫荡的贱人上了你的车
after you just were making out in a bar.
而且还正好是你在酒吧喝醉之后
I’m sorry, but he’s not looking to save some bucks on cab fare.
很抱歉 我看不出他有什么理由白出这车钱
He’s looking to get laid.
他一定会爽一下的
Okay, he told you it was just a kiss.
好吧 他跟你说过只是接了吻
Well, yeah. Big deal.
对 没什么大不了
He also lied to me about the whole thing to begin with.
可他一开始就对这整件事撒了谎
Why wouldn’t he lie about closing the deal?
如果没事他干嘛说谎?
Well, I still think you should just sit down and talk with him, you know?
我始终觉得你该坐下来跟他好好谈谈 懂吗?
He seemed pretty genuine the other day, Kate.
他那天看上去是很真心的 凯特
You know what’ll happen if l see him?
你知道如果我见着他会怎么样吗?
First, I’ll get mad. Then I’ll just get sad.
一开始 我会生气 之后我就会伤心
And you know what? I don’t wanna be sad, cause being sad sucks.
而你知道吗? 我不想伤心 因为伤心很费神