Miss Montgomery.
蒙哥马利小姐
I was just coming to find you.
我正要去找你
We have an issue. We do?
有点事 是吗
Your brother Mike.
是你弟弟迈克
I just got a call from the police department.
警方刚给我打电话
A student's car was vandalized,
一位学生的车被人肆意毁坏
and it's possible your brother was involved.
你弟弟可能涉案
Do you know anything about that?
你知道什么情况吗
No. I mean, I--
不 我是说
I was at the brew when it happened,
事情发生时我在咖啡店
but I-I didn't see anything.
但我什么都没看见
And your brother was-- -I invited him to come to the show.
你弟弟 -我邀请他一起去看节目
But he--he said that he wanted to video-chat with my mom,
但他说 想和妈妈视频聊天
so he stayed home.
所以他留在家里了
And Connor's car was at the brew when it happened, so--
事情发生时康纳的车在咖啡店 所以
Is that all? Not quite.
可以了吗 没那么简单
His medication-- is your brother still taking it?
他的药 你弟弟还在服用吗
Yes, of course. What does that have to do--
当然了 但这有什么关系
There were some problems last year, Aria.
去年发生了一些问题 艾瑞亚
I know that you're aware
我也知道你意识到了
of the ways in which your brother acted out.
你弟弟的一些不妥的行为
A fist fight, some theft--
打架 偷窃
I'm just trying to get a look at the overall picture here.
我只是想全面的了解情况
Mr. Hackett, Mike's fine.
哈克特先生 迈克很好
Thank you, Miss Montgomery. You're excused.
谢谢 蒙哥马利小姐 你可以走了