Hi, um, mr. Billups.
比卢普斯老师 那个 你好哇
I'm teddy duncan. I'd, um, like to sign up.
我是泰迪?邓肯 我嘛 有点想来报名
To audition for "Beauty and the beast."
就是参加"美女与野兽"剧目的试演会
Miss duncan, in the theater.
邓肯小姐 作为演剧者
One must present oneself with confidence,
你必须表现出极大的自信
Not with "Like" And "Um."
不能含含糊糊的说"好像"或是"嗯啊"的这种
Now reenter and say it again.
现在你重来说一次
This time like you want it.
这一次你得表现出非常想的意愿
Okay.
好吧
Hello, mr. Billups. I'm teddy duncan.
您好 比卢普斯老师 我是泰迪?邓肯
Put me in your show! Please.
让我加入你的音乐剧吧 拜托了
Better. Now give me an arpeggio.
好一点了 现在你唱一组和弦试试
Right here in the hallway?
你让我就在这走廊上唱啊
Arpeggio.
快唱
Fair. How's your dancing?
还不错 那你舞跳的怎么样
Would you like to hear me sing again?
您想不想再听我唱点啥呢
Teddy, with a lot of hard work,
泰迪 你要是多多努力的话
You might have a shot at being my beauty...
还是有可能成为我的女主角的
Really?
真的吗
...If... and I mean if...
如果啦 我是说如果
You can show me some passion. You've got to wow me.
你得表现出极大的激情给我看 让我哇塞叫出来
And so far I'm not being wowed.
目前我可是没有哇塞叫的打算哦
Well, I'm... I'm really sorry.
那个 真是好抱歉
No no no no no. Give it back to me.
不行不行不行 给我重来
Get in my face.
对着我的脸说
I'm really sorry!
我很抱歉
Tomorrow at the audition, you've got to really bring it.
明天的试演会 你就得带着这腔调过来
Consider it brung!
就当我帮也要帮过来
You mean "Brought."
你是说绑过来吧
Don't correct me!
别来纠我错儿
I love it!
我就爱你这调调