Always the lightweight. Come on, come on, come on.
酒量还是这么浅 来嘛来嘛来嘛
I’m married, Brian.
我结婚了 布莱恩
I got a girlfriend. Doesn’t that suck?
我有女朋友了 是不是很糟?
Wanna hear something embarrassing? Shoot.
想听点糗事吗?说
The night I got engaged, I called you...
我订婚的那天晚上我打过电话给你
but your girlfriend or exgirlfriend
但是你的女朋友…或是前女友
or some chick picked up...
或是某个小妞…接了
so I hung up.
所以我就挂断了
I can match that.
我能理解
For years, every time that I traveled...
这么多年 每次我去旅行
I’d write you a postcard.
都会给你写明信片
But I could never Get the Guts to send one.
但我却始终没有勇气寄给你
Let’s get you a cab.
帮你拦车吧
Here you Go.
好了
So, will I see you again?
那么 我们能再见面吗?
You missed dinner.
你错过晚餐了
Oh. Did I?
噢 是吗?
It’s all right. I only spent half the day making it.
没事 我只不过花了半天时间做的
So where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I, uh I was with Brian Callahan.
我 呃…我跟布莱恩?凯勒翰在一起