Hey! New wallet, huh?
嘿! 新钱包哦?
Yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn’t say ‘cool’ anymore.
对,也该换新的了。里面的安全套终于不再说“好凉快”了。
Rachel!
Rachel!
What?
嗯?
You just put an empty carton back in the fridge!
你把吃剩的空盒子又放回冰箱!
Oh yeah, I know, but the garbage was full.
对啊,因为垃圾袋满了。
Have you ever taken out the trash? (Hands her the garbage.)
你从来没有倒过垃圾吗?
Well, I thought you liked doing it. (Rachel starts out the door and stops.)
呃,我以为这是你的爱好。
Third door on the left.
左边第三个门。
Right!
知道了!
Oh! Hey, Mr. Treeger.
哦! 嗨, Treeger先生。
Hey.
嗨。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Ummm. Oh! I’m sorry. (She grabs the box and offers him a piece.) It’s a little old but…
哦。哦! 对不起。虽然不那么新鲜不过……
No! You’re clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是说这个!你堵住了我花半小时才弄通的垃圾道!
I’m sorry. I didn’t—I don’t come in here a lot.
真对不起!我不是经常来这儿。
Oh yeah, of course you don’t!
是啊,你当然不常来!
No.
对。
‘Cause you’re a little princess!
因为你是个小公主!
"Daddy, buy me a pizza. Daddy, buy me a candy factory.
"爸爸, 给我买份pizza。爸爸, 给我买个糖果厂。
Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing Happy Birthday to me…"
爸爸,让猫咪们为我唱生日歌…… -"
I didn’t… I never said that.
我没有…… 我从没说过这样的话。
You think you could make a mess and the big man in coveralls will come in here and clean it up, huh?
你以为你可以到这儿来把东西搞得一团糟,然后由穿工人装的大个子来清扫,对吗?
Well, why don’t think of someone else for a change?
为什么不改一改? 为他人想一想?
Okay, I’m sorry. (Runs out still carrying the pizza box.)
哦,我很抱歉!
God! If you’re gonna cry about it!
老天! 干这么点活你也会哭!