Cool. Yeah.
不错 嗯
This is my brother Peter.
这是我的哥哥Peter
Right. Welcome home.
好啊 欢迎回家
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
It's a big mess over there, isn't it?
那边很乱 是不是?
Well, of course it is. It's a war.
哦 当然 那有战争
It can't be all perfect.
不可能都完美
War is messy.
战争就意味着混乱
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Well, how would you know, Peter?
哦 你又怎么知道 Peter?
We don't exactly see you over there.
我们在那边没看见你
But I'm not for the war.
那是因为我不支持战争
Neither do I.
我也不认为
Since when?
从什么时候?
I can change my mind, can't I?
我可以改变主意 是不是?
Like everybody else.
像别人一样
Yeah, go ahead, change your mind.
好 继续 改变你的主意吧
But these guys are stuck over there.
但是这些家伙却陷在战争中
That's not the point, Peter. I mean, you don't get it.
我不是指这个 Peter 我是说 你不懂
You just don't get it.
你就是不懂
You can't change your minds, can you?
你不会改变你的主意 是吧?
You can't just leave?
你不会就这样逃走?
No, not really.
不 确实不会
We do get some R&R.
我们会自己找乐子
These guys are screwed and for what?
这些家伙食古不化 是什么原因?
Guys... For what?
你们... 是什么原因?