Honestly, Becky, he drives me crazy.
说真的,Becky,他让我快疯了
He just doesn't understand how moving to New Zealand might upset all of us.
他只是不知道搬去新西兰,会让我们大家都不爽
He just doesn't get it.We're arguing at all hours of the day.
他就是不同意,我们为此一天争论几个小时
I don't suppose the time difference helps.
我觉得这跟时差没什么关系
Yeah, well, exactly.
哦,的确是
Maybe we should stay here and let him go off on his own.
也许我该留在这儿,让他自己离开
I should have left mine ages ago.Now I can do what I want when I want.
我应该在我这个年纪离,现在我能在任何时候做我想做的
But don't you think the little one misses him?
但你不考虑小家伙们会想念他吗?
No! He has the monster every other weekend.
不,每个周末他都都要和老魔头见一次
Which is more than he bloody did when we were together.
受的折磨比离婚之前更厉害
Listen, I've got to go. I'm meeting Jem.- Lucky you!
听着,我要走了,高兴和你聊天,Jem,祝你好运
Oh, behave. Georgia! Are you up, love?
哦,Georgia,你下来,亲爱的?
I need you to watch Libby after school.I've got salsa group.
放学后你帮我照看一下Libby.我要去学莎莎舞