Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦,你是在开什么玩笑
Listen to spencer's latest status update.
你听听斯宾塞刚才发的状态
"just chilling at home." who cares?
“独自一人闲在家里无聊” 谁关心他啊
Apparently you do.
显然你很关心啊
Mom. No no, I do not.
母亲啊,乱说,人家才没啊
I could care less what my ex-boyfriend is up to.
我对我前男朋友的现状毫不在意
Oh, he hasn't even changed his online status yet.
看呐 他还没更改自己的状态唉
It still says "in a relationship."
上面还写着“热恋中”
He just can't let me go. - Well, maybe he forgot to change it.
他就是无法忘怀我 - 呃 这个也许是他忘记了而已
Uh, mom, how could he forget? He's online all the time.
呃 老妈 他怎么可能会忘啊 他一直都在线啊
And you know this how?
你怎么会对他如此的了解
I check his status every hour.
我每个小时就查看一次他的状态啊
Well, the important thing is you've moved on.
好吧,重要的是你已经克服了旧爱的羁绊
Gabe honey, you have a playdate this afternoon.
盖比宝贝,今天下午你有玩伴陪你玩
No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我才没有呢 - 你有
A new family moved in down the street.
这条街上有人刚搬进来
And they have a son your age,
他们的孩子和你差不多大
So I made plans for the two of you to get together.
所以我计划了一番,这样你们可以一起玩玩
Oh, mom, let me explain where you went wrong.
哦 母亲大人啊 您犯的错容我一一道来
I'm 11. I don't have "playdates" anymore.
我已经十一岁了,已经过了过家家的年龄了
I hang.
哥老了,青春不再
His name is austin and I think he'll be a very good influence on you. He's very well-behaved.
他叫奥斯丁 我觉得他会给你树立一个很好的榜样的 他非常有修养有礼貌
You know that well-behaved and I are natural enemies.
你难道不知道我和有修养有礼貌之间是天生绝缘吗
Could you just be nice?
你就不能说话客气一点吗
Okay, be civil.
好孩子,听话
It's too late to cancel.
现在推辞为时已晚