Awesome.
太好了
That's what you said?
你是这么说的?
It was three or four years ago.I don't know what I said.
都过了3、4年了,我不记得了
When did you come to Eduardo?
你是什么时候去找爱德华多的?
I don't understand that question.
什么意思?
Do you remember answering in the affirmative?
你肯定的回答他们了吗?
The affirmative?
肯定的?
When did you come to Eduardo with the idea for Facebook?
你是什么时候,去找爱德华多谈脸谱网这个创意的?
It was called The Facebook then.
当时没有脸谱网,你真是未卜先知
This doesn't need to be that difficult.
直说了吧
I'm currently in the middle of two different lawsuits.
我现在同时陷在两个官司里
Did you answer affirmatively
你的回答是肯定的吗?
when Tyler and Cameron Winklevossand Divya Narendra
文氏兄弟和迪夫亚伦德拉,让你帮他们做哈佛连线时
asked you to build Harvard Connection?
你有没有肯定的回答他们?
Did you say yes?
你答应他们了吗?
I said I'd help.
我说了我可以帮忙
When did you approach Mr. Saverin with the idea for The Facebook?
你在什么时候找到萨维林先生,交涉关于脸谱网的创意?
I wouldn't say I approached him.
我不喜欢交涉这个词
Sy.- You can answer the question.
塞- 请回答问题
At a party at Alpha Epsilon Pi.
兄弟会的派对
What's that?
什么?
The Jewish fraternity.
犹太兄弟会
It was Caribbean Night.
加勒比海之夜
It's not that guys like me are generally attracted to Asian girls.
像我这种人一般不受亚洲女孩待见
It's that Asian girls are generally attracted to guys like me.
但亚洲女孩怎么就那么吸引我这种人呢
I'm developing an algorithm to define the connection
我正在做一套公式
between Jewish guys and Asian girls.
定义犹太男孩和亚洲女孩之间的关系
I don't think it's that complicated.They're hot, they're smart,
我觉得没那么复杂,她们又辣又聪明
they're not Jewish, and they can't dance.
她们没有犹太血统,也不会跳舞
Hey, Mark's here.
嘿,马克来了
Mark!
马克
Be right back.
一会儿就回来
I think I've come up with something.
我有个想法
Hang on. I gotta tell you something that you're not gonna believe.
等等,先让我说,你决不会相信的
What?
什么?
I got punched by the Phoenix.
凤凰社要我了
Are you kidding?- No.
你开玩笑?- 真的
I mean, it's just the firstof a four-step process,
总共四场面试,这是第一场
but they slid the invitationunder my door tonight.
他们往宿舍门里塞邀请信了就今晚的事
I go to my first punch party tomorrow.
明天是我的第一场潘趣酒会
So...
这么说…
You got punched by the Phoenix.
你要进凤凰社了
Yeah, but, you know, it was probably just a diversity thing.
知道吗,也许因为我是犹太人
It was just a diversity thing.Just ride that horse until...
或许他们是想吸收多种族的会员,那我就藉着这股风…
What did you wanna talk to me about?
你想说什么来着?
- Mark?- Yeah.
- 马克?- 是的
You said you'd come up with something.
你刚才说你有个想法
Yeah, I think I've come up with something.Come outside and let's talk.
没错,我有个想法,我们到外面说
It's 20 degrees outside.
外面只有零下六度
I can't stare at that loop of Niagara Falls,
我可不想盯着这个尼亚加拉瀑布看
which has absolutely nothing to do with the Caribbean.
它和加勒比海半毛钱关系都没有