We don't know.
我们不明白
Do you think they get back together in six months
你认为他们象允诺的那样
Iike they promise each other?
六个月后又回来相见了吗
Like they promised?
象允诺的那样吗
I think how you answer that, you know, is.
我想,要知道 你们的回答是
It's a good test, right, if you're a romantic or a cynic.
如果你天生浪漫或者愤世嫉俗 这是个不错的考验,是的
Right? I mean, you think they get back together, right?
不是吗?我是说,你认为 他们回到了一起,是吗
You don't, for sure. No.
当然,你不这么认为 是的
That's why you're asking the question. Do you think they get back together?
这就是你问这个问题的原因 你认为他们回到了一起吗
And you hope they do, but you're not sure.
而且你们希望他们回到了一起 但是又不太确定
I mean, did you in real life?
我是说,现实中你们 是不是回到了一起呢
Did I in real?
现实中我是不是
Look, in the words of my grandfather, okay:
唔,好吧,用我爷爷的话
"To answer that would take the piss out of the whole thing."
"说白了就没有意思了"
We just have the time for one last question.
时间不多了,最后一个问题
What is your next book?
你下本书准备写什么
I don't know, man. I don't know.
我不知道,伙计,真的不知道
I've been. I've been thinking about this.
我一直 我一直在想这个问题
Well, I always kind of wanted to write a book
嗯,我总是想写本书
that all took place within the space of a pop song.
一切都发生在 一首流行歌曲那么长的时间