If you’re scared, why do it?
如果你怕了, 为何还做?
Because the things you’re scared of are usually the most worthwhile. Just a theory.
因为最怕的事情往往最值得去做.
You know what? Actually, my dad taught me that.
你知道么? 实际上, 这是我爸告诉我的.
Hold tight.
抓紧了.
God! - Oh, my Lord.
上帝! -噢, 我的主啊.
Hi.
嗨.
Hello. Here we go.
嗨. 我们下去.
I can’t believe we just did that.
难以置信我们办到了.
Check that out.
证实一下.
Holy crap.
好一个赌注.
Yeah, you’d better stay out there.
你还是呆在外面好.
You know, we needed that money.
我们需要那笔钱.
You guys got it all wrong.
你们错了
I gave most of it back. Besides, that money was for love.
我几乎都还回去了. 除此之外,便是用于爱情.
I’ve been traipsing over this stinking continent looking for a girl I’ve never met.
我在这块散发臭气的大陆上游荡, 为了寻找一位还未碰面的姑娘.
We made goo-goo eyes from, like, 30 meters.
我们含情脉脉 相隔,三十米外.
But our eyes locked. We connected, which is next to impossible in this world.
但是我们认准了. 我们连上了 在这个世界上几乎是不可能的.
You know that. You can’t let a feeling like that pass you by.
你不能让这样的感觉就这么过去.
You’d hug him all over again, wouldn’t you?
你想再拥抱一次, 对么?