Hey! What are you guys doing here? I thought you’d be out partying with Gandel-worf.
嘿!你们在这干吗?我以为你们和Gandel-worf去舞会了。
It’s Gandolf, and he’s not coming.
拜托,是Gandolf,他不来了。
So you’ve been sittin’ around here all mornin’?
你们在这里坐一整天了
No! I balanced my checkbook.
不!我结算了自己的支票簿。
Yeah, and I-I gave first names to all of the foosball players.
Yeah,我-我给所有的足球桌里的小人都起了名字。
I can’t believe he didn’t come!
难以相信他不来了!
So what if he didn’t come! We can still go out and party ourselves!
那又怎样!那我们也可以自己出去找乐子!
Oh-no, y’know with Gandolf we’d be out all night!
哦不,有了Gandolf我们可以呆一整晚!
Yeah! We’d meet; we’d meet total strangers, and hang out with them!
是的!我们可以去约会,跟完全陌生的人,然后跟他们待在外面不回来!
Well, we could do that!
我们也可以呀!
There’s other stuff too.
还有别的事情。
We’ll do it all, and better! Look, after tonight, Gandolf will want to party with us,dude! Come on!
我们都会做得更好!瞧着吧,今晚以后Gandolf会希望跟我们一起去舞会的。兄弟们,走!
It’s not like we don’t know how to party!!
我们也知道怎么找乐子!!
Yeah! All right? Let’s go!
Yeah!好了么?我们走!
And may-maybe we could end up on a boat again?
也-也许我们也可以最后到一艘船上?
Yeah!!!
是呀!!!
All right!!
好吧!!
Hey-hey-hey, when uh, when were we on a boat?
嘿-嘿-嘿,什么时候,什么时候咱们在船上?
Remember that really cold morning, you woke up and those dogs werelicking your face?
记得那寒冷的早上,你醒来发现那些”狗”在舔你的脸?
Yeah.
记得。
Well, those were seals, man.
Well,那些是海豹,老兄。