Hanna?
汉娜
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I left you a few messages.
我给你留言了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's just with everything going on...
但家里这么多事...
Of course. I understand.
当然 我明白
I think about your mom all the time.
我一直在想你妈妈的事
I mean, I wish there was something I could do to help her.
真希望我能帮上忙
She acts like she can handle being in there.
她表面上好像能接受待在那里
But I know she's trying to put up a front to protect me.
但我知道她是为了保护我才强颜欢笑
She's a strong woman, Hanna. She'll get through this.
她很坚强 汉娜 她会挺过来的
Well, I don't know if I will.
但我不知道我行不行
They can leave her in there forever,
她可能要在牢里待一辈子
and it doesn't look like my dad's
我爸好像短时间内
gonna come up with a hundred grand anytime soon.
都凑不出十万块
What do you need that kind of money for?
你要这么多钱干什么
It's what she needs to post bail.
是她的保释金
Caleb's trying to sell his car,
凯勒想卖了他的车
but it's not gonna be nearly enough.
但这钱远远不够
You need to have faith things will work out.
你得坚定信念 一切都会好的
Okay?
好吗