Whoa. -Hi.
哇 -嗨
I... it's so weird running into you.
我...能撞上你还真是巧合哈
I haven't been looking for you.
我可没一直找你
Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye.
好了,我能看见你眼神里的恐惧感
And you're probably gonna bolt any second,
而且你很可能随时跑掉
So before you do that,Can we just start over?
但在那之前,我们能重新来过吗
Sure.
好啊
Hey, why don't I grab us some hot cocoa.
嘿 不如我去帮咱俩拿点热可可
And you find us somewhere to sit?
你去帮忙找俩个位子
P.S.... I look really great next to fires.
透露下...壁炉旁边的就不错
Then I'll be right here. -Well, I'll be right back.
那我们就在这里 -好的 我马上回来
I'm Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Oh no, we're face to face.
噢 不 我们刚才面对面了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
是啊 没错
But I already was face to face.
但我已经面对面过了
I can't be face to face to face.
我可不能面对面再对面了
Wait, what?
等下,你说什么
Well, you were supposed to be him,but now I guess it could be you.
好吧,本来我以为是他,但现在我觉着又是你
You know what? I need to talk to my psychic.
算了 我去找巫师了
I'll be right back. Sorry.
我马上回来 抱歉
Teddy.
泰迪
Spencer.
斯宾塞