How was the movie?
电影怎么样?
I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢。
He fell asleep.
他睡着了。
I enjoy sleeping.
我喜欢的就是睡觉。
How was dinner?
晚饭如何?
Really nice place.
真是个好地方。
It's really hard to enjoy dinner when you run a weight-loss center.
当你开减肥中心的时候实在是很难享受晚餐。
If I get fat, there goes my fiscal year.
要是我长胖了,财源也就断了。
Honey, you're not fat.
甜心,你并不胖。
You're not about to open a branch in Boca.
你还没打算在Boca开一家分店吧。
But thank you, sweetie.
但是谢谢你亲爱的。
How'd everything go here?
家里怎样了?
Oh, yeah. Good. Great.
哦,好啊,很好呢。
The kids ate and went to sleep.
孩子们吃完饭就去睡觉了
Yeah, it... They're really bad children.
对啊他们实在是坏透了
Okay, okay. Everybody goes to bed.
好了,好了,都去睡觉了
I'm sending your father in there.
你们老爸马上就要过去了
Whoa, we're so scared.
哇,我们好怕怕啊。
And then I'm coming in.
那我就去了。
I'll just go check to make sure they're still breathing.
我去看看,确保他们没被吓死。
Hey, wanna do some stress eating?
嘿,想吃点东西吗?
Just a piece of diet cheesecake.
就一小块吉士蛋糕。
This thing happened to me today... I don't know. I'm just gonna go home.
今天就这样了,我不知道,我就想回家。
You seem so jumpy tonight.
你今晚看起来怎么这么神经质。
You know, I feel a little guilty about something.
我因为一件事而感到有些罪恶。
How unusual for you.
真难得。
Okay, listen. I have to tell you.
好吧,听着,我得告诉你。
I met that guy from that band you used to like.
我遇到了你喜欢的乐队的主唱。
Alex Fletcher from PoP?
POP乐队的Alex Fletcher?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊!
Anyway, I do Jane's plant service.
不管怎样,我做的是简的工作。
I'm taking over for her while she's gone.
她不在的时候我来代替她。
And anyway, she does his apartment, so I was there.
她刚好打扫他的公寓,所以我就去了。
Actually, it was the second time.
事实上,是第二次了。
And he invited me to come see him perform tonight.
他邀请我今晚去看他的演出。
Gary, I'm going out!
Gary 我要出去了!
Oh, my God. I love him.
哦我的上帝啊我爱死他了
I love him. I love him. I love him.
我爱死他了,我爱死他了,我爱死他了。
That really wasn't the end of the story.
我还没说完呢。
Come on. Help me dress.
过来,帮我打扮一下。
Should I wear the red one?
我应该穿那件红色的吗?