I need more swordfish.
我还要些旗鱼。
Can you get me some more swordfish?
你能帮我拿些旗鱼么?
I don’t speak English.
我不说英语。
You did a minute ago!
可你才说过!
Well, I don’t know what to tell you!
我只是不知道跟你说什么而已!
Fine!
好吧!
Okay! Very funny! Somebody let me out please?! Come on, I’m cold! (She spills something.)
好了! 够了! 谁来开下门?! 快点,我很冷!
And covered in marinara sauce! Come on! Let me out! (the door opens)
现在又被泼了一身杂菜酱! 快点让我出去!
You found that handle, did you?
你终于找到了把手,是么?
That’s not funny.
这一点也不好笑。
Well that’s not true.
谁说不好笑。
I’m a good person. And I’m a good chef, and I don’t deserve to have marinara sauce all over me!
我是个好人。而且我也是个好厨师,我本不该被杂菜酱泼了全身的!!
You know what, if you want me to quit this bad, then all you have to do is…
你知道么,如果你们想我辞职,你们只要...
Hey! Chef Geller! You know that little speech you made the other day?
嘿,Geller主厨! 你还记得你那天的演讲么?
Well,I got a problem with it.
我不同意!
You do?
你不同意?
You bet I do! I just ah, wasn’t listening then, that’s all.
当然! 我只是根本没在听,就是这样。
Well if you want a problem? I’ll give you a problem!
如果你想提出不同的意见,那我就让你头疼不已!
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么?
You’re gonna fire me?
解雇我么?
You bet your ass I’m gonna fire you! (Joey leaves)
你这蠢蛋,我正要解雇你!
Get out of my kitchen! Get out!!
滚出我的厨房,滚出去!
All right! Anybody else got a problem?
好了! 谁还有意见?
How about you Chuckles? You think this is funny now?
你呢,Chuckles? 你现在还觉得可笑么?
No.
不。
How about if I dance around all covered in sauce?
那么我一身杂菜酱来跳舞?
Huh? You think it’s funny now?
呣? 现在可笑么?
No, it’s really good.
不,那很好。
Good! Now, take those salads to table 4,
这还差不多! 你,把这些色拉拿给4号台。
And you! Get the swordfish!
你! 去拿旗鱼!
And you! Get a haircut!
还有你! 去理个发!