I’m so sorry. I totally forgot that we were seeing his parents.
真对不起 我完全忘记了今晚要去见他的父母
Kate, it’s no big deal.
凯特 这没什么大不了的
Yeah, gives you an idea of how much she’s looking forward to it, right?
是啊 告诉你她其实有多么期待这件事啊
Now let’s go. My mom misses you.
快走吧 我妈妈好想你呢
I’m the funny one, remember?
我可是很幽默的 记得吗?
It’s fine. I’m gonna go home and do some reading.
好了 我也要回去看会书
All by myself, alone.Oh. No. No. Come with me.
享受自我空间 别啊 和我一起去吧
Any excuse not to have to talk to his mom.
别再找借口不去见家长了
Hey, Kate. Let’s Go.
嘿 快点了 凯特
Are you okay? Yeah.
你怎么了没事啊
No,I I’m great. lt’s all good.
我很好 真的 没事的
Hi, Brian.
你好 布莱恩
So Frank’s dead. Yes, he is.
法兰克死了吗 是的
Does this mean it’s over?
那一切都结束了吗?
It is the Last Knight.
是的 这是最后一本奈特系列了
Yeah.
好吧
Uh, Mr. Callahan. Hey. I’m sorry.
勒翰先生 不好意思
Uh, I know you’ve been here an hour already Yeah.
我知道你已经签售一个小时 是啊
But there is a line down to the corner. Really?
但排队已经排到转角了真的吗?
Yeah. And,
是啊 我想
uh So you might have to stay here a little bit longer than anticipated.
您能否再多呆会儿呢 比预期多呆会
Will that be okay? That’s fine.
可以吗? 没问题