你怎么能忘记哪个房间了? 有什么事你记不住的
I have to delete something! - 207.
我得释放空间 - 207
Major Sholto? Major Sholto!Major Sholto!
肖尔托少校? 肖尔托少校?肖尔托少校!
If someone's about to make an attempt on my life,it won't be the first time. I'm ready.
就算有人想要我的命 这也不是第一次了 我已经准备好了
Major, let us in. - Kick the door down.
少校 让我们进去 - 把门踢开
I really wouldn't.I have a gun in my hand and a lifetime of unfortunate reflexes.
别这样 现在我有的 是一把枪和一辈子不幸的回忆
You're not safe in there. Whoever's after you, we know a locked room doesn't stop him.
你在里面不安全 不管要你命的是谁 这扇门都挡不住他
The invisible man with the invisible knife.
隐形人和隐形刀
I don't know how he does it. I can't stop him and that means he'll do it again!
我不知道他怎么做到的 我阻止不了他再做一次!
Solve it, then! - I'm sorry?
那就破解它! - 什么?
You're the famous Mr Holmes, solve the case, on you go.
你是著名的福尔摩斯先生 那就把案子破了 快点啊
Tell me how he did it and I'll open the door.
告诉我 他怎么做到的 我就开门
Please, this is no time for games,just let us in, you're in danger!
现在不是开玩笑的时候 让我们进去 你太危险了!
So are you, so long as you're here.Please, leave me.
只要你们在这 你们也会有危险 留我一个人
Despite my reputation, I really don't approve of collateral damage.
不管他们怎么说我 间接损害这个说法我真不能苟同
Solve it. -Sorry?
破了它 - 什么?
Solve it and he'll open the door, like he said.
他说了 破了案子他就会开门了
I couldn't solve it before, how can I solve it now?
我之前破不了 凭什么现在就可以?
Because it matters now.
因为现在人命关天
What are you talking about? Get your wife under control! - She's right.
你在说什么? 管管你老婆! - 她没错
Oh, you've changed!
天哪 你真的变了!
No, she is.Shut up!You are not a puzzle-solver, you never have been.
她真没说错 闭嘴! 你才不是什么破案专家呢 从来不是
You're a drama queen!Now, there's a man in there about to die, the game is on, solve it!
你就是爱作秀 现在里面有人要死了 游戏开始了 快解决它!
Bainbridge?Bainbridge!
班布里奇?班布里奇!