Jake.
杰克
Family movie night, huh? Look, ya know,
家庭电影夜哈 你知道
with everything that's going on,
发生这一切之后
I totally spaced about Emily's party.
我完全忘了艾米丽的派对
Yeah, all right. You don't have to lie.
没事 你用不着说谎
No, I didn't lie.
我没说谎
It's not like you had to invite me. We're not dating.
你不一定要邀请我 我们又没在约会
It completely slipped my mind. Honestly.
老实说 我真的忘记这事了
So... who's barbarella over there?
那边那个小美女是哪位
Name's Kim. She's pretty.
她叫金姆 她很漂亮啊
If you're into the tall, statuesque model type.
你应该就爱这种高个子长相甜美的模特类型
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm perfect.
没事 我很好
Looks like the two of you have been having a great time together.
看起来你俩相处得不错
Wait. So you don't want me to go the party with you,
等等 你不想和我一起去参加聚会
but you don't want me to go with anyone else?
但也不让我和任何人一起去吗
I didn't say that. You're not jealous?
我可没这么说 你没在吃醋吗
Why would I be? We're not dating.
我为什么要吃醋 我们又没在一起
Yeah, right.
也是
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友