To Sophie Fisher, the woman who paved my way back to Knott's Berry Farm.
敬Sophie Fisher是她帮助我重回Knott的浆果农场。
Gloria, I love your dress.
Gloria,我喜欢你的裙子。
Oh, thank you. It's nice to clean up after a day of work.
谢谢你,工作了一整天之后打扮一下感觉很好。
Where do you work?
你在哪儿工作?
I'm a therapist at Columbia-Presbyterian.
我是哥伦比亚长老会的治疗学家。
I'm working on a study examining the relationship...
我正在研究关于...
oh, my God.
哦我的天
That's a strike against us, right? I mean what is it?
那是冲着我们来的不是吗? 我是说什么?
What?
什么?
Sloan.Sloan?
Sloan。Sloan?
Mr. Cates, good evening. How are you?
Cates先生,晚上好,你好吗?
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'd say about two minutes.
我就说两分钟。
Hi, how you doing?
嗨你好吗?
Here it comes.
来了。
Here's the thing...
就是这个…
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
Yeah, she always does this. It's her way of working up an appetite.
嗯,她总是这样,她只有这样才会有胃口。
Hang on.
等一下。