Ooh, what do I smell?
我闻起来怎样?
I don’t know, it smells good.
我不知道。闻起来不错.
Fresh cookies! Hot from the oven!
新鲜的甜饼!从炉子里新鲜出来!
Ooh! (They all go over to her apartment)
哦!
Please, have some!
来尝尝吧!
Oh, yumm!
哦!
Yeah, I’ve just been fiddling around in here making delicious treats for everyone.
我一直在到处瞎搞为了做美味的食物。
Wow! The new Playboy!
新的花花公子!
Yeah, it’s just something I picked up.
我刚想到什么.
Cookies and porn, you’re the best mom ever!!
甜饼还有色情杂志,你是最好的妈妈!
What? What?
什么?
Well, it was just something Josh said about v-necks, but you had to be there.
Josh说了有关v领的东西你该到那里。
Yeah, how does Jason look in a v-neck?
Jason穿着V领看起来怎么样?
It’s Joshua.
是Joshua
Oh, whatever.
随便。
Wait! Wait! This isn’t take-out!
等等。那不是外卖!
Well, I hate to eat and run, but…
我讨厌边跑边吃,但是...
No, wait, please don’t go! I’ve got porn for you too!
不,别走,我也给你拿了色情杂志!
Yeah, I don’t need it.
我不需要!
People are supposed to wanna hang out here!
人们都想在那里!
Why? Honey, what is the big deal?
为什么?那有怎样?
I’m the hostess! Not those guys! I’m always the hostess!
我是女主人,不是那些人。我一直都是个女主人,
I mean, I was always the hostess, I mean even when I was little, I mean the girls brought their dollies to my tea party,
我小的时候女孩们带着他们的新娃娃到我的舞会
I-I served the best air.
我提供最好的气氛。
Well, why did you make like a whole big thing out of y'know, everyone has to hang out in the big apartment?
为什么你让整个事件在你的认知范围外,让每个人都在大公寓里相聚
‘Cause they took our apartment, I wanted to punish them. But I’m- I’m done now. They’ve suffered enough.
他们抢了我们的房子,我要他们,我做完了。他们也受够了
If you wanted to punish them, you should’ve just made them hang out here!
如果你要惩罚他们的话,你该把他们关在外面!
Yeah, that’s true.
是的,那是真的!
All right then, when I’m done with this place, it’s gonna be ten times better than that place!
对,在我把这地方改造完之后,这里比那里好10倍。
Oh, are we gonna trash that place?
我们要把他们的地方变垃圾吗?