What? What? What, what, what?
怎么了,怎么了? 怎么了,怎么了,怎么了?
Well, look. As your older sister...
嗯,作为你的姐姐。
Seven years older.
大我7岁的姐姐。
Now, that's just uncalled for.
你完全不必提这个。
Why do you do that? It just... It hurts, you know?
你为什么要这个呢? 这伤害到了我你知道吗?
Look. I like Alex, you know.
看我喜欢Alex。
I mean, he's Alex Fletcher. So hot.
他是AlexFletcher太帅了。
And he ate my mashed potatoes.
他吃了我做的土豆泥。
Yes. It was a magical evening.
对啊,这是个多么美妙的夜晚啊。
But look, hon, you don't fall a lot.
但是,你看,亲爱的,你很少爱上别人。
And I've seen the way you look at him, so if you are falling for him just please, please make sure he'spassionate about you.
我看到了你看他的眼神,如果你爱上了他,就要确定他对你也充满热情。
Well, you know, I mean, I'm not falling. We're just working together, you know?
你知道,我并没有爱上谁,我们只是一起工作罢了。
And besides, the one time we slept together, it's been totally professional.
而且,我们一起睡的那次,也完全是出于敬业。
You did not..
不会吧。
I did.
是真的。
You slept with Alex Fletcher?
你和AlexFletcher睡过吗?
Oh, my God.
哦我的上帝。
Don't worry about it, all right?
别担心好吗?
Besides, you know, how do you know who's passionate?
还有你怎样才知道别人是否也充满热情呢?
You know, I think you... I think you just see it in their eyes.
我觉得我觉得从他们眼中就能看出来。
And you feel it in their touch.
从他们的触摸中可以感受出来。
In Gary's case, it was when he said to his mother,
Gary就是当他对他母亲说:
I'm marrying her anyway.
我无论如何都要娶她的时候
God, I hate her.
天啊,我恨她。
I don't know. I think it's just when they do something extraordinary.
我也不知道,我认为就是他们做了很特别的事情的时候
Soph, just be careful, okay?
Soph 谨慎点,好吗?
Okay.
好的。