Carlos, what happened?
Carlos 发生了什么?
I've had a rough couple days. After you told me about the, the baby, I kind of lost it.
这几天过得不好。就在你告诉我...孩子没了后...我有些无所适从。
Carlos, your hands.
Carlos,你的手。
I ripped my mattress open.
我撕开了床垫。
Jeez, how are you feeling today?
天呀,你感觉如何?
They're injecting me with this tranquilizer thing. I think it's doing the trick.
为了让我冷静下来他们给我注射了镇静剂。我想这样我可以好些。
We never even talked about names. I had my top five all picked out.
我们还从没有商量过孩子的名字,我已经挑选了五个候选的名字。
Honey.
亲爱的。
You want to hear them?
你要听听吗?
No, I'm good.
不,我很好。
You never thought about names?
你从没有想过孩子的名字?
Oh, well, it was a little soon for that, don't you think? I mean, how can you name something the size of a walnut?
噢,嗯。想名字是不是太早了点,你觉得呢?我的意思是,孩子现在才那么小,你就取名字啊?
Is this new?
这是新买的?
Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here.
你喜欢吗?我在来这儿的路上买的。
You just lost a baby.
你刚刚没了孩子。
We all grieve differently.
人人都有自己悲伤的方式。
You seem to be taking it pretty well.
你看起来没什么事啊。
I go shopping, you rip toilets out of the wall. Different strokes.
我去购物,你砸座便器。不同的发泄方式而已。
Are you even sad?
你有伤心吗?
Oh, please. What do you think?
哦,拜托,你在想什么?
Honestly? I don't know.
说实话,我不知道。
Of course, I’m sad. It's a sad situation. Now, let go of me.
当然,我伤心啦。这是个伤心事。放开我。
Oh, man.
哦,天啊。
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的,你还好吧?
I think my tranquilizer's wearing off.
我想我的镇静剂药效减退了。
Well, let's get you another round.
那得给你再来一针呀。