I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm I should.
我不知道,对不起.
You know, it's so weird.
你知道,这很奇怪
I shouldn't have.
我不该说的
People think they are the only one going through tough times.
人们总以为只是自己在受苦
I mean, when I read the article, I thought your life was perfect.
我是想说, 当我读你小说的时候感觉你过得很完美
A wife, a kid, published author.
太太、小孩、作家
But your personal life is more of a mess than mine.
但你的似生活比我还要糟糕
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is where you live? Yeah.
你住这里? 对
So you're just relieved that I'm in even more deep shit than you are?
你知道我比你还要糟 你就安心了?
Yes, you've made me feel better.
对,你让我感觉好多了
Oh, good, I'm glad.
好,我很高兴
No, I really wish you the best.
不,我希望你可以过的很好
It's not because I'm incapable of having a good relationship or a family
不是因为我不能拥有完美的家庭
that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我就不希望别人同我一样
I'm sure you'd make Be a great mom someday.
我相信有一天, 你会是很优秀的妈妈
Really? You think so? Yeah
真的么? 是
a few antidepressants, you know, you'll do great.
多点乐观, 你会更棒
Okay, say stop. Stop.
好,停 停
Okay. You ready? Okay.
好 准备好了么? 好