Thank you.
谢谢
No. Don't thank me yet.
不 先别谢我
They probably made it yesterday.
咖啡很可能是昨天剩下的
Not for the coffee.
不是因为咖啡
For the way you've taken care of Hanna.
因为你一直照顾着汉娜
I don't worry about her as much when she's with you.
她和你在一起 我会安心很多
Mrs. Marin, you didn't deserve any of this.
玛琳夫人 您本不该受这些苦的
But I've watched the way that you've handled it.
不过我已经目睹了您是如何挺过来的了
Hanna never settles.
汉娜从不会任人欺凌
When she goes after something, she's fearless.
一旦她有想做的事 必定无所畏惧
Now I know where she gets that.
现在我知道是谁遗传给她的
Well, I've had my moments, I promise you.
我也曾风光一时 真的
Yeah, but you didn't break.
没错 而且你现在也一样
Caleb, after all that we've been through,
凯勒 经历了这么多事
you can call me Ashley.
你可以叫我艾什莉
I don't know what the hell is taking so long.
哪里需要这么久啊
I can't wait any longer.
我等不下去了
Here they come.
他们来了