spend money getting her hair done?
她这么小就让她做头发
She's tender-headed, she moves around too much,
她不听话 老是动来动去
and she keeps getting burned.
她就不停地被烫着
And I'm sick of this.
我受够了
So, either you p to get it done, or you do it.
所以 要么你掏钱 要么你自己动手干
If mfather didn't want to do something,
要我爸不想干什么事
my mother got to decide how it would get done.
我妈就知道怎么治他
Why you cooking biscuits and ri forreakfast?
你干吗早餐弄甜面包和肉啊?
You gonna do it?
你来弄??
Go ahead
你弄吧
y are you cleaning the tub wi a broom?
你干吗用扫帚打扫浴缸呢?
Are you gonna do it?
你要来吗?
Go ahead.
继续吧
How ch is it gonna cost?
要花多少钱?
Ten dollars. Uh-uh, no.
10美圆 呃 不行
Daddy. please.
爸爸 求你了
That never worked for me.
我使这招的话 从来没用
Okay.
好吧
MAN: I am Mr. Jackson,
我是Jackson师傅
your sensei.
你的老师
Shotokan Karate is a very ancient art of combat.
松涛流空手道是一项非常古老的格斗术
"Kare" literally means "empty hands."
"Kare"直接翻译为"空手"
( rhythmic grunting from students)
(学生的哼声)
Now what we're gonna do here today
今天 咱们要做的就是
is learning how
学习如何
to wpp somebo's ass with your pty hands.
赤手空拳把对方打的屁滚尿流
Matei!
停一下
Matei!
停一下!
Uh, so,
呃 那么
e goingo learning how to bak boards?
那我们会学如何劈板子吗?
You got something against boards?
你跟板子有仇吗?
Huh? Whahas a boar ever donto you?
啊? 板子怎么招惹你了?
Has a board ever embarrassed you in front of your woman?
板子当着你马子的面让你难堪了?
Asked Yolanda fo her phone number
(板子)找Yolanda要了电话号码
and dared u to do something about it?
知道你什么都不敢做
And d you justtand tre and watch her get
你就站在那 眼睁睁看着
into the boy's car and just drive off?
她上了别的男孩的车 然后开走了?
Uh... no.
呃 没有
That's why we ain't learning how to break no mn boards.
这就是为什么咱们不学劈板子
Now,ant each and every one of you
现在 你们每个人
to listen to me.
都给我听好了
And watch.
看好了
It's call the Shaolihandbreaker.
这叫作少林劈手
Now this move is guaranteed to break anybody's ha.
这一招保证能打折任何人的手
But I don't want y'all to try this.
但我不希望你们尝试这一招
It's very dangerous.
非常危险
Come here, boy.
孩子 过来
Me?
我?
Yo
对
If you don't want us do this,
如果你不想我们学这个
well, then, y are yoowing us?
你干吗要示范给我们看呢?
'Cause th's what marti arts is a about.
因为这就是武术艺术的精髓
Learning ways to kill people.
学习如何杀人
And then not doing it.
但不会这么做
Now grab my oulder.
来抓住我的肩膀
( bones crunching, thudding )
(骨头发出声音)
At that moment, I learned two things.
那一刻 我学到两件事
One-- I leard a great karate move.
第一我要学一招很厉害的招式
And two, this fool is crazy.
第二这笨蛋是个疯子
Man, kare-- it soundcomplicated.
伙计 空手道听起来很复杂啊
I tried wrestling once, but I got knocked t.
我曾经试过摔跤 但我被打败了
Wait. You got knocked out in a wrestling match?
等等 你在摔跤比赛里 被打败了?
I'm as sprised you are.
我跟你一样诧异
Well, I'm doing good.
那个 我学得很好
My teacher says I have a lot of potmntial.
我的老师说我很有潜力
I think I might even be better at this than Drew.
我想我能比Drew学的还好
Wouldn't u have to kill him to find that out?
你是非得打死他才能证明这一点吗?
I never ought of that.
我从来没这么想过
Mama, how long do have to wait?
妈妈 还要等多久啊?
Hush, girl. My appointment was at 3:30. It's only 5:00.
别吵 小姐 我的预约是3点半 现在才5点
The only thing you wait for longer than a washer
唯一比你在洗衣店等洗衣机
at the Laundromat is a chair at the beauty shop.
还要久的就是在美发店等位子
I'm ready for you, Rhelle.
到你了 Rochelle
About time.
还真准时啊
tch yourouth, girl.
怎么说话呢 姑娘
Hey, Vanessa.
嘿 Vanessa
Hey, Rhelle.
嘿 Rochelle
Oh. ayPa Yes.
噢 Pep 什么事
Can I make an appoinent for Tonya?
能给Tonya预约一下吗?
Uh, yeah, I can squeez her in this week.
呃 可以 这周我能挤出时间给她 好极了
Cool.
姐儿们 别告诉我那是你闺女啊?
Girl, don't tell me, that's your dghte
肯定是 她是不是很漂亮?
Mmsure is. Isn't she beautiful?
长这么大了 很快 她就长大了 她会和Richard约会的
PAM: She's big, h? Pretty soon she'll be old enough Oh, she to date Richd.
她很不错,吗,不久她也将变老。她要和Richd约会
Mm-mm! ROCHELLE: , doot tell me
恩! 别跟我说
his old ass is sll ching after young girls.
那个老屁股还在死追着小姑娘不放
GirlI thought you knew.
姐儿们 我以为你知道
They're the only ones dumb enough not to r
她们就是蠢得要死 看到他
when they see him coming
都不知道躲开
He old, he broke. He need a fool.
他又老又穷 所以他需要个蠢货
Thgre's one thing that you get at the beauty shop
有一样东西你可以在美发店得到
that you don't have to pay for-- good gossip.
而且不用花钱--大闲话
VANESSA: And heard Peggy. She said that
Peggy说 她听那女的说
she ught them her house.
她在自己家堵个正着
Wait... In her... In her house?
什么...在她...在他家?
Yes. Well, did she stab him?
没错 那她没阉了他?
Girl... 'Cause you know I would have stabbed him.
姐儿们 因为你知道要是我肯定会的
Rit? Oh, I know you would have stabbed him.
对不? 我知道你肯定会的
Mm-hmm. Nohe's staying with Lisa.
他现在和Lisa在一起
Light-skinned Lisa?
头发染浅色的Lisa?
Bow-legged La. Mm
罗圈腿Lisa
Wait a minut I thought Lisa was with Dars.
等等 我以为Lisa和Darius在一起
She was, until Darius caughter with his brother.
她以前是啊 直到Darius抓到她和他哥哥
The one with no job?
没工作的那个?
Yeah, ah, him,eah, and he mried, too.
没错 对 就是他 他也结婚了
A wife, a girlfriend,and no
一个老婆 一个女朋友 还没工作
You know these men--
你知道这些老爷们
they just ain't noood. They ain't no good.
就没一个好东西 没一个好东西
Mm. Get out of here. Mm.
让他们都滚一边去吧
Mm-mm-mm! Oh, I'd throw the hot grits.
恩-恩-恩! 噢 我最受不了这种了
Tonya never listened to my mother
Tonya从来不听我妈的话
until she heard something she wasn't supposed to.
直到她听了不该听见的事情
Whatre you doing?
你干吗呢?
Working on my form.
练功
Why do you take lessons,nyway?
不过 你干吗要上课呢?
I saw some stuff in The Return of the Five Deadly Voms.
我在The Return of the Five Deadly Voms看到些新东西
It was way cooler than that.
比你那些酷多了
ah, right.
是啊 好啊
I bet you can't hit me. Now, I think I can.
我肯定你打不到我 现在 我想我能
Then t and hit me. But I don't want to hurt you.
那就放马过来吧 但我不想伤着你
No. I dare you.
别 我不怕你
Try to hit me.
放马过来
All right, then. Fine.
好吧 好啊