My name, Camille Yeah
我叫卡蜜儿 是啊
Give you three wishes Yeah
给你3个愿望 是啊
To see me shake it Yeah
来看我摇摆 是啊
’Cause I’m delicious
因为我很美味
Roll call!
点名!
My name, Kirresha Yeah
叫可莉莎 是啊
Get out my face Yeah
不要出现在我面前 是啊
And when I shake it Yeah
当我摇摆时 是啊
It’s like an earthquake
就像是地震
Don’t forget, everybody, pep rally after school, right?
大家不要忘了 放学后有赛前动员会 知道吗?
Enjoy the show, white girl?
喜欢表演吗 白人女孩?
I didn’t know you were a cheerleader.
我不知道你是个啦啦队员
I’m the cheerleader. I’m captain.
我是啦啦队员 我还是队长
So? I was captain at my old school.
那么? 我在原来的学校也是队长
And now you go to my school.
现在你在我的学校
So, I guess that makes you...
那么 现在就是...
nothing.
一文不名
We can’t wait to see you at the homecoming dance.
我们等不急在返校舞会上见你了
Hey, Britney. Hey, Britney.
嗨 布兰妮 嗨 布兰妮
Send us a message. Hey, how’s your new school?
给我们发消息 你的新学校怎样?
Don’t join a gang. At least, not the first day.
有没有加入帮派 至少 不是在第一天
Bye! Bye!
再见! 再见!
Hey, guys. Britney sent a video.
嗨 朋友们 布兰妮发了个视频
Tears of joy. She’s so happy.
快乐的哭泣 她真开心