Welcome to Venice, Madam
女士 欢迎来到威尼斯
Bags.
包
Thank you
谢谢
Oh, uh, my bags!
噢 我的包
Are you coming?
来吗?
Thank you (speaking spanish)
谢谢
Elise Clifton-Ward, and husband
Elise Clifton Ward和丈夫
We have arranged for you a wonderful suite...
我们为您安排好了最棒的套房...
with bathroom and with...
有浴室和...
May I have your documents, please? - Yes
能给我您的证件吗? - 给
Thank you
多谢
It will be my pleasure to show you up personally. Please, this way.
我来带您上去 请这边走
Thank you
谢谢
Enjoy your stay, sir - Thank you
先生 祝您愉快 - 谢谢
Everything was arranged according to the precise instructions.
一切都谨遵指示安排
I very much hope you will not be disappointed.
但愿您能满意
We are entering the Doches Suite
这间是Doches套房
A room that has been a home away from home for Marcel Proust and Honor?de Balzac
普鲁斯特和巴尔扎克的第二个家
Have a nice day, sir - Thank you
祝您愉快 先生 - 谢谢
Make yourself at home
请随意
This really is a very nice hotel, isn't it?
这确实是个很棒的酒店
They think of everything, don't they?
他们想的真周到
I know he will be with her.
我知道他肯定会和她一起
They'll be staying at one of the grand hotels. The Pretty, The Regina, The Danieli.
肯定住在三大酒店之一 Pretty Regina Danieli
I want you to keep a watch on all of them.
三家都盯着
You can kill the girl, but you can't kill him.
女的可以杀 男的留着
Not until I have my money, that is.
得先拿回我的钱
Is that clear? - Yes, sir - Let's go.
明白? - 是的先生 - 走吧
You're ravenous. - Do you mean ravishing?
你好饿 - 你是说好美吗?
...I do.
...没错
You're ravenous - I am.
你才好饿 - 也对
Come on!
来吧