Look for someone who's selling tickets.
洛拉:寻找买票的人
Isn't there a stall or something?
这里有货摊或是类似的东西吗?
No. They're just ordinary people doing ordinary scalping.
不,只是一些普通人 在卖黄牛?
Watch this. You have to be strict with these people.
看着 对这种人必须表情严肃
You have to bargain and deal.
你得跟他们讨价还价
How much?
多少?
$ 165 in orchestra. Can't get any better than that.
165美元,在乐队旁边 没有更好的座位了
We'll take them.
我们要了
$ 165 doesn't leave us very much for incidentals.
花165美元买票我们就没剩多少了
When you get to see Stu Wolff, you don't need incidentals.
能看到斯图?沃尔夫就行了 剩下来做什么?
It's in your makeup bag.
在你的化妆包里
Oh, right.
哦,对
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Ella, it's not here.
埃拉,钱不在这儿
My makeup bag's not here.
我的化妆包不见了
It must be.
一定要找到
It has to be.
一定要找到啊
In the train.
在火车上
I left it behind the sink.
我把它放在水槽后面了
When did you last see it?
你上次见到它是什么时候?
Oh, no.
哦,不
Oh. Maybe it's karma.
哦,也许这是报应
All we have to do is go in with a large group of people.
我们现在能做的就是 随着大群的人进去
What? You mean sneak in?
什么? 你是说偷溜进去吗?
Sneaking would be beneath us,
“偷溜”这个词 有损我们的人格
but I can't think of a better word for what we're about to do.
但我找不到更好的词 来表达