What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, I invited Sister Mary hotpants over for lunch.
我请Mary修女来吃午饭
What?
什么?
You said she touched your soul,
你说她触摸到了你的灵魂
so I just want to make sure her hands are clean.
所以我只想保证她的手是干净的
So, Sister Mary, tell me, what's it like meeting men in prison?
那么,Mary修女,告诉我,在监狱里会见罪犯的感觉怎样?
Do you bond with all convicts, or was Carlos just special?
你是跟所有的罪犯都有关系呢, 还是Carlos是特殊的?
Well, of course, Carlos is special,
当然,Carlos是特别的,
but our mission does a ton of evangelical work with several prisons
但我们的使命是在好几个监狱开展福音工作
Oh, I get it.
哦,我明白了
Sort of like, today's convicts, tomorrow's convert.
就有点象,今天的罪犯,明天的信徒
Something like that,
大约就是这样,
but mostly I do charity work.
但我主要负责慈善工作
Are you two involved in any charities?
你们俩加入了任何慈善团体吗?
Currently? No.
现在?没有
But we should be. I mean, let's face it, Gaby.
但我们会的 我是说让我们面对它吧,Gaby
Buying more stuff isn't gonna make our lives any better.
买再多东西也不能让我们生活得更好
Exactly. Money can't buy happiness.
完全正确,金钱买不到幸福。
Well, sure it can.
当然买得到
That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting.
这不过是个撒给穷人听的谎,好让他们不搞暴动。
Gaby!
Gaby!
It's a joke. Lighten up.
开个玩笑. 放轻松.
Can you believe this? I'm married to a woman so selfish.
你能相信吗? 我娶了个这么个自私的女人
She makes fun of the entire concept of charity.
她竟然嘲笑慈善之举
You are a hypocrite.
你是个伪君子
The money you spent to buy your sports car could buy a mud hut for every peasant in Ecuador.
你买跑车用的钱够给厄瓜多尔的每个农民都买栋土屋。
Okay, you're right.
好吧,你是对的.
But I'm evolving, starting right now.
但我在努力改变,就从现在开始.
Sister, I would like to donate my car to your mission.
修女,我愿为了你的使命捐出我的车
What?
什么?
Carlos, are you sure?
Carlos,你确定?
Absolutely. Gabrielle and I don't need two cars. We can share one.
完全确定,Gabrielle和我不需要两辆车.我们能共用一辆。
Share? What if you have the car, and I need to go shopping?
共用? 如果你在用车,我要去购物怎么办?
We're gonna cut back on shopping, too.
我们也要减少购物量
Okay, I think we should all just calm down a little bit.
我想我们都该冷静一点。
I'm gonna get you that pink slip right now.
我现在就给你车主证。
Carlos...
Carlos...
We're doing this.
就这么办了
I have to…Uh, here have some of this.
我得--恩,来点这个
No one needs to know.
没人会知道的