手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第14集(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I was in the basement.

我刚才在地下室

I didn't see your bike.

没有看见你的自行车

I put it under a sheet so it wouldn't get dirty.

我用单子盖上了,这样就不会脏了

Not my good sheets? No, ma'am.

不是我的好床单吧? 不是,长官

If my parents found out about my bike,

如果我父母知道了自行车的事

this was gonna be my last meal.

这就是我最后的晚餐了

What you put in these eggs?

你在蛋里加了什么?

Just a little ham,

就一点火腿

cheddar cheese, season salt,

切达干酪,适量的盐

a touch of basil, and

一点菜, 和

just a-a little dash of hot sauce.

就一丁-丁-点辣酱

Taste a little funny.

味道有点奇怪

You want something else?

你想吃别的吗?

I'll have some sausage.

那我吃点香肠吧

Okay.

Okay.

Mmm.

A little dry.

有点干

Rochelle,

Rochelle,

I feel bad enough about not working.

不去上班我已经觉得够糟了

I don't need you around here

不需要你在这

complaining about how I do things.

对我指指点点

Well, if you did things right, I wouldn't have complain.

是么,你要做的对我就不会抱怨了

Half the stuff around here I do better than you.

我做得能比你好一倍

It ain't that hard.

不是那么难吧

My father was the oldest of ten brothers and sisters.

我老爸是十个兄妹的老大

He had been cooking and cleaning all of his life.

他这辈子都在做饭和打扫屋子

But even if the job wasn't that hard

但即便没那么难

he's not supposed to say it.

他也不该那么说

What?

咋了?

You got something to say?

你想说什么?

WARNING! The following scene contains language of a frank and explicit nature.

警告! 下面场景的对话将十分露骨

Viewer discrestion is advised.

观众请自行处理

Well, ain't this about a b...

好的, 这不是婊...

Ooh!

哦哦!

Are you crazy?!

你疯了吗?!

You do my job for one day.

你就干了一天我的活

Ooh!

哦哦!

And I make that damn hard!

还说他妈没什么难的!

You baking, frying, biscuit-baking,

你烤,炸,烤点心

pancake-making, bald-headed bastard!

做薄饼, 秃头私生子!

You must think I'm crazy!

你肯定以为我疯了!

You can kiss my ain't-that-hard

去他妈的“没那么难”

Have you lost your mind?!

你是缺心眼吧?!

And that was my mother's way of letting him off easy.

这就是我妈轻易打败他的方式

Got that?

接着

Oh, yeah. Hey.

哦, 是的. 嘿

What's up, little man?

怎么了,小子?

I was looking for Fat Mike.

我在找肥Mike.

You know Fat Mike?

你认识肥Mike?

Yeah. I was here the other day when y'all tried to rob me.

嗯. 你前两天还打劫我呢

Oh.

Yeah, you're the little dude from across the street, huh?

哦,你就是那个街对面的小子,呃?

Man,hat's the little dude from across the street.

伙计,这就是街对面的小子

Oh, yeah.

哦,是的

We didn't know that was you.

我们不知道那是你

You said that like I had on a disguise.

你说得跟我装的似的

Man, I ain't seen Fat Mike.

伙计,我没看见肥Mike.

I ain't seen him, either.

我也没看见

Well, if you you see him, can you let him know

好吧,如果你见到他,你能告诉他

that Chris was looking for him?

那个Chris正找他呢?

Little dude?

小子?

You know him?

你认识他?

Nope.

All right. All right.

好 好

Yeah, fresh meat.

耶, 送钱来了

Yeah, what's up? Yeah.

嗯, 怎么了? 耶

Back.

回来

Let me hold a dollar.

让我拿一美元

I didn't know Fat Mike's real name

我不知道肥Mike的真名

I didn't know where he lived.

我也不知道他住哪

All I knew was, I had to get my bike back,

我只知道要把我的自行车要回来

because if I didn't...

因为,如果我不要...

Mama, where's Chris?

妈妈,Chris去哪了?

Somebody stole his bike

有人偷了他的车

after I told him not to let anybody ride it.

我告诉过他不让别人骑

So I smacked him into next week.

所以我把他扇到十万八千里外了

I told you.

我告诉你

He'll be back on Tuesday.

他下星期二回来

Chris... please. Chris...

Mom, Dad found $20 cleaning under my bed.

妈妈, 爸爸扫床底的时候发现了20美元

That's nice.

很好

He let me keep five.

他让我留五元

Daddy, can you fix my doll's dress?

爸爸,你能缝下我娃娃的裙子吗?

It ripped.

开线了

I can do that for you, baby.

我可以,宝贝

Oh, I want Dad to do it.

哦,我想爸爸缝

He sews good.

他缝得好

"Well," I sew well.

"还行",我缝得还行.

I guess you do.

我知道您行

Dad, this is good.

爸爸, 太好了

What's this called?

这叫什么?

It's nothing.

什么都不是

Just...

像...

Mmm, it tastes like syrup.

恩, 味道像果汁

It's maple barbecue baked chicken.

就是枫叶汁烤炙的鸡肉

Is that why it's so sweet?

难怪那么甜?

Oh, Ma,

哦,妈,

Dad cleaned the dishes good.

爸爸把餐具洗得很干净

I can see myself in the spoon.

我能拿勺子照见自己

Oh, Dad, do we have dessert?

哦,爸爸,我们有甜点吗?

Well, do we?

对啊,有吗?

Yeah.

有的

Peach cobbler.

桃子水果馅饼

Peach cobbler! Peach cobbler!

桃子饼! 桃子饼!

Oh, I love peach cobbler! Whoo!

哦,我爱吃桃子饼! 呜!

Ma, how come you never made peach cobbler?

妈,你怎么从来不做桃子饼?

he made the ice cream from scratch, too.

他还攒了冰激凌

Mm-hmm.

恩-恩呣.

Can you pass some butter, please?

请递给我黄油?

It's supposed to be biscuits.

本来应该做小饼干的

Yeah. You want that biscuit?

哦.你想吃小饼干?

Dad, did you make the soda, too?

爸爸,你也做苏打水了吗?

Hey, need any help with the disshes?

嘿,用我帮你刷盘子吗?

Oh, no, baby, I got it.

哦,不用,宝贝,我行

Don't worry about it

别担心

Yeah, well, I guess I'm going to go to bed, then.

好, 那我去睡了

Okay.

Ok

When do you think this strike is going to end?

你觉得罢工什么时候结束?

I don't know.

不知道

They're still trying to figure out

他们还在商讨

who's going to pay for the truck signs.

谁出钱做卡车上的警示标志

Well, I hope they figure it out soon.

好吧,我希望他们赶快商讨出个结果

...And learn the way of love, my baby

...其实爱的方法,我的宝贝

And all that it has to offer.

只是需要付出

Only a woman can make you feel wrong for doing right.

只有女人才会让你做了好事还觉得理亏

Listen, I need a favor from you guys.

听着,有件事求你们

Okay. Okay.

好的 好的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
viewer ['vju:ə]

想一想再看

n. 观看者,电视观众,观察器

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
dash [dæʃ]

想一想再看

v. 猛冲,猛掷,泼溅
n. 猛冲,破折号,冲

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格兰)特别

联想记忆
explicit [iks'plisit]

想一想再看

adj. 明确的,详述的,明晰的,外在的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。