What if something costs $11?
要是有用11美元的事呢?
Talk them down to ten.
那就把他们侃到10美元
Got it.
明白
Okay, you guys be good.
Ok,你们都乖乖的哦
All right, Chris. Call me if you need anything, okay?
好了, Chris. 有事给我打电话,好吗?
Okay. Okay, bye, y'all.
好的 Ok,拜拜了
Bye. Bye-bye. Bye, Dad.
再见 再见,爸爸
Bye, sweetie. Take your time and have fun.
再见, 甜宝儿 去享受吧,玩的开心
Welcome to Pastures and Shores.
欢迎光临“牧场海岸”餐厅
May I take your order?
可以为您点餐吗?
Okay, I'll have the all-you-can-eat
好的, 我来一份 “能吃就吃
shrimp and sirloin combo, well done,
虾仁牛肉套餐” 十成熟的,
order of coleslaw and a Coke.
一份凉拌卷心菜,一杯可乐
And you, sir? I'll have
您呢, 先生?
the ultimate surf and turf and a large Coke.
我来一份终极龙虾牛小排 一大杯可乐
That'll be $17.99.
总共17.99美元
Wait, baby.
等等, 宝贝
Are you sure we can afford this?
我们付得起吗?
It's okay.
没问题
I have coupons.
我有优惠券
If there was a coupon for something, my father had it.
只要什么东西有券,我老爸就能搞到
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔哦,喔哦,喔哦!
What's this?
这是什么?
A coupon-- no tickets on Tuesday.
优惠券--星期二不开罚单
This doesn't include the all-you-can-eat
这不包括“能吃就吃
shrimp and sirloin combo.
虾仁牛肉套餐”
Oh, you know what?
哦, 这么着吧
I'll just order something else.
我要点些别的
I'll take the... No, it's okay.
我要... 不用, 没事的
I want everything to be perfect.
我想一切都完美
Get what you want.
点你想要的吧
I'll pay for it.
我来付钱
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Can I have my coupon?
能把优惠券还我吗?
Having a babysitter in the house was great,
家里有个保姆真好
because the only kid I had to worry about was me.
因为这样一来我唯一需要担心的孩子 就是我自己了
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
No, I can't talk right now.
不, 我现在不能聊
My mother would never hire someone
我老妈永远不会
she thought was irresponsible.
雇她认为不负责的人
But irresponsible people never tell you
但不负责的人不会告诉你 他们不负责
that they're irresponsible-- because they're irresponsible!
因为他们不负责!
Chris, I got to go!
Chris,我要出去一趟!
What do you mean you got to go? I got something
什么你要出去一趟? 我有事
I got to do.
必须要做
You are doing something!
你是在做事啊!
You stayed with your brother and sister before, right?
你以前看过弟弟妹妹, 对吧?
Yeah, but that's only during the day.
对, 可只是在白天啊
You'll be fine.
你没问题的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
At that moment, I want to bust her right upside the head.
那一刻,我真想把她的脑壳敲碎
I'm hungry.
我好饿
Oh, our food, yeah.
哦, 是我们的饭,好棒
Oh.
哦
Thank you.
谢谢
I am hungry.
我真饿了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, wait, wait. Uh, excuse me.
哦, 等等, 等等 呃, 打扰一下
I ordered coleslaw, but this is potato salad.
我点的是凉拌卷心菜, 但这个是土豆沙拉
I'll get the manager.
我叫经理来
We don't want the manager.
我们不要经理
We want coleslaw.
我们要凉拌卷心菜
I'll get the manager.
我叫经理来
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
My wife ordered coleslaw and got potato salad.
我老婆点的凉拌卷心菜, 可上的是土豆沙拉
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,
对这个误会我很抱歉,
but that meal comes with potato salad.
可这餐就是配土豆沙拉的
But I ordered coleslaw.
可我点的是凉拌卷心菜
It comes with potato salad.
这餐配土豆沙拉
We'd be happy to sell you
我们很乐意
a side of coleslaw for 79 cents,
单卖你一份79美分的凉拌卷心菜,
you just have to get back in line.
只要你重新排队
Never go out on the day they give out welfare checks.
永远不要在派发福利券这天出门
You got a thousand little paper cups of coleslaw back there.
你后厨里有成千个小纸杯的凉拌卷心菜
You mean you can't take this back and bring her one?
你就不能把这个拿回去,给她拿来一份吗?
You know what? Never mind.
你知道吗,不要紧的
Just bring me a bowl-- I'll have some of his coleslaw.
只要给我拿个碗-- 我吃点他的凉拌卷心菜就好了
Not a problem.
没问题的
No, no, no, can't do that, ma'am.
不, 不, 不行, 这样不行,女士
We have a no-sharing policy.
我们有“不得分享”规定
So what you're telling me is that I can't have
那您的意思是说
some of my husband's coleslaw?
我不能来点我老公的凉拌卷心菜了?
That's what you're saying to me?
你是这么说的吗?
You could, but we would have to ask you to leave.
你可以, 但我们就要请你们离开了
You know... You know what?
知道吗... 知道吗?
You know what? I eat at home.
你知道吗 我在家里吃
That's why I cook my own meals.
所以做我自己的饭
You know what? I'll get you coleslaw.
你知道吗, 我给你买凉拌卷心菜
Is there anything else?!
还有别的事吗?!
Enjoy your meal.
用餐愉快
What the hell does he think he's Mr. T?
他TMD脑子里想什么呢,以为自己是谁啊?
Why is he acting like that? It's okay.
干嘛这德行啊? 算了算了
This is our night, it's our night.
这是属于我们的夜晚, 我们的夜晚
You're right. 你说的对
What's that? It's my baby.
那是什么? 是我孩子
You can't bring that baby in here.
你不能把小孩带到这里来
Would you be quiet, and let me handle this?
给我安静点,让我来处理
You can't bring that baby in here.
你不能把小孩带到这里来
It'll just be for a little while.
就一会儿
Did you bring something back to eat?
你带回什么吃的吗?
I'm hungry.
我饿了
I forgot your mother put some chicken in the oven for you.
我都忘了你妈还在烤箱里给你烤着鸡呢
I'm gonna run and get you guys something to eat.
我要出去给你们买点吃的回来
Watch the baby, okay?
看着婴儿, ok?
You can't leave your baby here.
你不能把你孩子留在这
Why not? Because you're baby-sitting.
为什么? 因为你在当保姆
I'm just going down to Lincoln Fried Chicken.
我就去一下下面的Lincoln炸鸡
What if he gets hungry?
他要饿了怎么办?
What if he throws up?
他要吐了怎么办?
He won'tit'll be fine.
不会的 一切都会好的
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
At that moment I was sure
那一刻我敢肯定
of two things: I wasn't going to be fine,
两件事: 我不会好过的,
and she wasn't going to be right back.
还有她不会马上回来的
What's this?
这是什么?
Why didn't they just give you a cup of coleslaw?
为什么他们不直接 给你一杯凉拌卷心菜?
It's this big.
就这么大点儿
It'll be here in a few minutes.
几分钟以后就送到
Where you going?
你去哪?
I'm going to check on the kids.
我要看看孩子们的情况
The kids are fine...
孩子们都没事...
I'm just going to check, okay?
我就是要去看看, ok?
Whoa-- a behind the back, off the backboard dunk!
喔哦-- 一个从篮板后的扣篮!
Chris, man, you're missing it! Come on!
Chris,老兄, 你在错过好戏!快来吧
Shh, would you be quiet?
嘘, 你安静点好吗?