It's quiet now.
终于静下来了。
They... They came with beasts from the blackness. With their claws and fangs they grabbed them. Everyone...but me.
他们......他们带着百兽从黑暗中驾雾而来。用他们利爪和尖牙吞噬了我们。每个人除了我。
The villagers... I found them.
村民。我找到了村民。
Have the gods no mercy?
神难道一点怜悯都没?
We are doomed. Quiet yourself.
我们死定了。-别说了。
The child speaks of the Persian ghosts, known from the ancient times.
那孩子提到波斯人古老传说中的鬼魅。
They are the hunters of men souls.
他们专门猎取人的灵魂。
They cannot be killed or defeated. Not this darkness. Not these Immortals.
杀不死,也打不败他们。那些黑暗的鬼魅,那些不死的鬼魅。
Immortals? We'll put their name to the test.
不死?我们来试试。
Into the Hot Gates we march.
我们进军温泉关。
Into that narrow corridor we march where Xerxes' numbers count for nothing.
我们进军到那隘口,在那里薛西斯的大军派不上用场。
Spartans, citizen soldiers, freed slaves. Brave Greeks, all. Brothers, fathers, sons. We march.
斯巴达人、民兵们、自由的奴隶们。所有勇敢的希腊人。兄弟、父亲、儿子们,我们出征。
For honor's sake, for duty's sake, for glory's sake, we march.
为名誉、为责任、为荣耀,我们出征。