Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, I think so.
还行
Did somebody push you in there?
是不是有人把你推下去的
That guy that grabbed you inside,
刚在里面抓着你的那个男生
did he push you in--
是不是他把你推下来的
No. That was my cousin.
不是 那个是我表哥
He's not the one who's behind this.
不是他推的我
Leah!
利亚
Was is it? What happened to you?
怎么了 出什么事了
She fell. I guess. I was just helping her out.
她掉下去了 我刚才正拉她上来呢
You fell?
你掉下去了
I told you it wasn't safe here.
我告诉过你这里不安全
Thanks, again.
再次感谢你
How could you lose both of them?
她俩怎么都不见了
I told you, I got jumped by Mrs. Grunwald.
我说过了 我被格伦沃尔德夫人拦住了
What the hell was that?
刚才那是什么东西
Hey? Where have you been?
你们刚去哪里了
Well, I thought you guys were right behind me.
我以为你们就在我后面
I thought you were behind me.
我还以为你们在我后面呢
Well, I was behind two little girls who were freaking me out.
我前面的俩小姑娘快把我吓死了
I still haven't seen their faces.
我至今还没看清他们的脸
Can we please go back to the tent?
我们回帐篷好不好
Guys, I don't think scary uniform
姐妹们 我觉得那个穿着怪吓人军装的
is board shorts.
不是"短裤哥"
That's not his girlfriend, that's his cousin.
旁边那个不是她女朋友 是她的表妹
There's something seriously weird going on in this town.
这个镇子肯定有问题
Uh, gee, you think?
天呐 你才觉得吗